My first time posting before & *during* pics 60lbs lost

Options
2»

Replies

• Amazon135
    Amazon135 Posts: 10 Member
    Options

Wow!! I just sat here and read this 3 times. Lol And I am truly grateful that you took time out of your day to write such amazing and powerful words to me. This is definitely something I am going to save (and probably even print out. Lol) so I can refer back to whenever I am having a bad day. Thank you soooooo much!!!!

Anytime! I'm just glad that it was helpful! It's hard for me to keep quiet when someone is struggling, when know that discouragement often comes from believing that you should somehow be capable of more, because there isn't enough truth and understanding about what it really takes to get through each day.

You should see how ticked off I get whenever I see ” The Biggest Looser”. [sarcasm] Yeah - THAT'S the answer we've all been waiting for: Just force all the very overweight people to miserably kick the crap out of themselves while subsisting on lettuce and boiled chicken. Problem solved! [/sarcasm]
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!