Diet Pop

birdshoup
birdshoup Posts: 23 Member
Any thoughts on cutting out diet pop and zero calorie drinks from your diet? Does it make a difference? I've heard that cutting out the zero calorie drinks can make a difference when losing weight, but sometimes is nice to drink something other than water. Your thoughts...

Replies

• matchbox_girl
    matchbox_girl Posts: 535 Member
    Good question!! I love me my diet Mt. Dew and the zero cal label....but I have no idea if that will make it more difficult to lose or not.
  • ShaeSweetie
    ShaeSweetie Posts: 156 Member
    honestly i dont drink diet sodas just because i love the taste of regular soda too much..but i justtt put up a post about this liek last week on drinks cause im so sick of drinking water...i dont tihnk diet sodas are healthy cause how can you make somethin so unhealthy have zero calories? haha must be some kinda bad additive..but yeahh i just bought propel packets that you add to water..i like them..and vitamin water isnt bad..and orange juiceee and what not..they also have MIO which i actually drank for a while till i ran out and didnt buy anymore..but the mio was good..strawberry flavor though..i hear the other flavors arent good...and maybe crystal light? gooood luck!