Skinny Cow Icecream

Options
Anyone else have skinny cow icecream to kill their sweet cravings? The sundaes are only 115 calories... but 7.2 grams of sugar.. is that bad?

Replies

• Jennvandemark
    Jennvandemark Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I love Skinny Cow ice cream and I use it for my sweet tooth. Not sure what to tell you about the sugar. Skinny Cow is always in my freezer.
  • chazsucks
    chazsucks Posts: 170
    Options
    I used to but haven't been able to find them in the UK recently. Looked in sainsburys today and there was none :(
  • pg3ibew
    pg3ibew Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    My suggestion is EDY's Slow churned.

REAL ice cream. the SLOW CHURNED process makes it the same calories 110-120(depending on the flavor) for a larger serving size. I have done the comparisons. My wife LOVES the Skinny Cow.
    Now, all she eats is the EDY's Slow Churned.
  • geezer99
    geezer99 Posts: 92
    Options
    The ice cream sandwiches make a great after workout reward at 140 calories. Just bought another box this morning.

Sugar? Not trying to start a fight, but to me, moderation rather than total abstinence is the key.
  • sharmeen13
    Options

REAL ice cream. the SLOW CHURNED process makes it the same calories 110-120(depending on the flavor) for a larger serving size. I have done the comparisons. My wife LOVES the Skinny Cow.

Just googled Edys slow churned.. looks yum but i dont think its available in Aus :(
  • cspence2270
    cspence2270 Posts: 229 Member
    Options

I just love EDY's slow churned ice cream.. I bought it one day and didn't even realized it was a "light" ice cream. It was wonderful.