My first NSV!

Options
gotchakatja
gotchakatja Posts: 44 Member
So I'm one of those people that has /never/ felt good about themselves in clothing. No exceptions. I'd break down crying in clothing stores because I hated so much how I looked. Today, while shopping for new workout clothes, I decided to try on some denim shorts (because I've never tried them on in my life) and a cute shirt I saw. This was just for giggles. I didn't think I'd actually like the way I looked. Boy, was I surprised. I almost started crying out of happiness. :D I ended up actually buying both of them. This NSV made my entire week.

Untitled.jpgprogress2.jpg

Those shorts were even a size 7, which is new for me. haha. But yeah. I know I still have a ways to go. But I'm extremely happy with the progress I've made since last August (was 159 then and 137 now). Just thought I should share with all of you. :]

EDIT: Also, I apologize for not having a before picture. haha. Needless to say, I didn't like having pictures of me taken at my highest weight.

Replies

• MindyG150
    MindyG150 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    congratulations, keep up your spirits!
  • zewolf77
    zewolf77 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Wonderful! Keep up the good work! With dedication, results come!
  • SunburNDA
    SunburNDA Posts: 23
    Options
    You're doing great and looking good! Be proud of yourself and keep working, you'll be at your goal in no time!
  • ayyitsashley
    Options
    (: Great job!
  • emnk5308
    emnk5308 Posts: 736
    Options
    You look very good!! =) Can't wait til I get there too!!
    Thanks for being an inspiration. I hate clothes shopping =( I've almost teared up in the dressing rooms too....
  • gotchakatja
    gotchakatja Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Thank you, everyone. :] It means a lot.
  • cruisinskier
    cruisinskier Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Congrats.....you have worked hard and results are showing! Be happy about you and don't worry what anyone else thinks......
  • f68bau
    f68bau Posts: 15
    Options
    Wow! Awesome job! You look great :)
  • whitneyrenae
    whitneyrenae Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Wow! u look amazing! i cant wait til i can wear a size 7. if it ever happens. lol.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!