Easter Fitness Challenge Feb. 17th

Options
Hi ladies,

Today is a short walk (30 min) and yoga for 60 minutes.

Have a great Sunday!:flowerforyou:

Replies

• lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies,

Today is a short walk (30 min) and yoga for 60 minutes.

Have a great Sunday!:flowerforyou:
  • NTBoard
    NTBoard Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    Good morning! Hope everyone is as motivated today as you were when you signed up in the past few days. It would be FANTASTIC to keep all of us around until the end of this challenge. Don't give up! You will be SO gald you stuck around!

Yesterday I had an hour of walking, I took my vitamins & meds (despite the fact thay my new BP meds give me an awful headache), BUT I didn't get in all of my waters (I drank a TON of Diet Coke instead!) Lucky for me I have ONE built in mess up on my chart and can earn 20/21 and still earn a shopping trip. Dedication and commitment are required for me! I got myself a new shirt yesterday (in size M again) and will have my hubby take a picture here soon to share what I got!

+++POSITIVE THOUGHTS+++!!! :flowerforyou:
    Enjoy the end of the weekend!
    Niccole
  • yoginimary
    yoginimary Posts: 6,784 Member
    Options
    Yeah Niccole!

Yesterday I got the weights back in - 30 minutes. 10 min walk for a warm up, 35 minutes on the elliptical for cardio, and 15 minutes stretching. Even managed to practice crow for a while.

Today will be beautiful, so we are going for a walk. Will probably put some treadmill time in too. Should do some yoga as I'm going to Fort Worth tomorrow and will miss my regular class.

My reward of a book isn't working that well - I guess I don't read fast enough!
  • MontanaGirl
    MontanaGirl Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone!!! I surprised myself yesterday and stayed under my calorie limit. VERY unusual for the weekend!! :happy: I didn't get up early today and exercise - slept in! - but if it warms up a little today I may take a walk. It's only 26 right now and I'm a wuss anymore :wink: Have a great Sunday!!
  • ariannedavis
    ariannedavis Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    Urghhh, rough start to this challenge! My husband had to be out of town for a track meet, so I had to do double duty with my son, work, exercise, etc. To any single parents out there, kudos, I don't know how you do it! :flowerforyou:

Thursday was our V-day date, and while I ate healthy, my salad was big enough for three people! Calories were over 2,000 for the day with exercise.
    Friday & Sat were good, did 60 min on gazelle friday plus spent 5+ hours covering tennis matches both days. I was on my calories without exercise yesterday. Just soooo exhausted I didn't want to eat so I didn't have any energy to workout either. Not an excuse, but the truth isn't always pretty.

?? Any idea how many calories you burn standing?? I have to stay on my feet, always watching the athletes when I work, so I do a lot of this.

It has to count for something 'cause I can feel it in my muscles the following day. Especially tennis matches since I stand 3/4 up a steep bank so I can see all 6 courts at once. I better have killer calves by the end of the season! :laugh:

Here we come Monday, better watch out, we have a huge group this time!
  • JulieB21
    JulieB21 Posts: 492
    Options
    Hi all! I guess I should have listed another of my goals as taking my weekends off from exercising. I am consistant Monday through Friday so unless something comes up, I will not be exercising on the weekends. Happy Sunday all!
  • dawn66
    dawn66 Posts: 166
    Options
    Did well yesterday with both calories and exercise. Today is off to a great start, got in a very brisk walk for 75 minutes, while my son rode his bike. it felt great...:heart:
  • kjllose
    kjllose Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    Hi, Saturday I spent most of my day on my hands and knees scraping drywall mud off my daughters floor and vaccuming it in preparation for the flooring. Don't know how to put that in under exercise. I was the gopher of the small stuff. Today I layed out hardwood flooring with my daughter and handed floor tiles to her guy and his dad as they tiled the kitchen. Tomorrow is more of the same. I haven't bothered to enter food for two days because we are just too busy. They are doing most of the work, I just keep them supplied with pieces so that is going to be my whole week I'm sure. I suppose I could go look this up on another website but I'm too tired:yawn: Good work everyone! See you tomorrow :wink:
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    Options
    Hey, Karen,

I think that could qualify for "housework moderate effort" at LEAST!

:flowerforyou: