RED TEAM Week 15!

Options
2»

Replies

• yessie75
    yessie75 Posts: 152
    Options
    Jwalker - I'm on level 2 of the 30 Day Shred and hate it!!!:explode: I hate that Jillian is a bad *kitten* and makes us work so hard, but when I'm done with a workout I love her for making me work so hard :flowerforyou: does that make any sense?
    I do it every other day and still do the modifications. I sweat a lot and feel like I'm actually doing something for my body. My knees were hurting from all the jumping jacks, so now I jump rope as a substitute. i'm planning to take measurements on Monday for my check in.
  • MelL1205
    MelL1205 Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    completely and totally random buuuuuut I had dinner with a boy today and it was exciting! hahahaha. sorry, just had to share because not only is this the first time I've hung out with someone outside of school/work, buuuut it was the first time I've ever hung out with a guy before. yayyyyyyy how exciting. It wasn't a date, but still... I'm getting there slowly. haha
  • MelL1205
    Options
    In case I forget to weigh tomorrow morning before I leave for the shore, this morning was 176.8. :smile: So I updated my ticker with that... hopefully Thursday morning won't show a higher number...
  • jlhcrh3
    jlhcrh3 Posts: 314
    Options
    hey everyone! sorry i've been so MIA. but this week haa been crazy. working and spending time with my fiance and a birthday party. good news, though! we set a date for our wedding! i'm so excited! also i forgot to weigh this week : /
    so i'll be waiting til monday. i'm scared! lol. hows everyone else? mel, how have you been feeling?
  • Learning2LoveMe
    Learning2LoveMe Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    hey everyone! sorry i've been so MIA. but this week haa been crazy. working and spending time with my fiance and a birthday party. good news, though! we set a date for our wedding! i'm so excited! also i forgot to weigh this week : /
    so i'll be waiting til monday. i'm scared! lol. hows everyone else? mel, how have you been feeling?

Hooray! So when is the big day?

I hopped on the scale today not expecting much since I have been kinda off on my eating and I still can't exercise yet... and to my suprise I saw 199 (It actually went down to 198 for a second and then went back to 199 lol). Hopefully I can keep it there this time haha. Hopefully I'll be back to working out in another week, I'm excited! (Only a few months ago I would never have dreamed of saying that!:laugh: :laugh: )
  • MelL1205
    Options
    Jess,
    YAY! When is the big day? :bigsmile:
    And I've been feeling great (haha especially after my almost/sort-of/kind-of first date... haha.. it wasn't really, but it was close enough for me...which made me insanely happy). I'm not too excited about going down the shore for 4 days (I'd rather stay here and go to work), buuuut at least I'm not feeling really sick. :smile: Thanks for asking.

177 this morning. That will be my Week 16 weigh-in. I'll prob. weigh again on Thurs or Fri when I get back just to make sure I didn't gain. (Cross your fingers!)

Anyway, I'm off to the beach... be back in a few days.
  • jlhcrh3
    jlhcrh3 Posts: 314
    Options
    August 14, 2010!

Well I got on the scale this morning (after I ate breakfast...I forgot to do it before...) and it said 268. whoo hoo, at least I haven't gained so much that I'm back in the 270's! I think the last time I weighed it was 268 too...so I've only gained 3 pounds since my lowest weight. That's amazing for all the crap I've been eating! (in fact I had Pizza hut for lunch yesterday and mexican for dinner :frown: )
  • jb_sweet_99
    jb_sweet_99 Posts: 856 Member
    Options
    I started a new thread for us ladies :bigsmile: