The Final Meltdown 8.10.09

Ileanak
Ileanak Posts: 343 Member
edited September 20 in Health and Weight Loss
Good Morning!!

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend!

Are YOU ready for this week?!?!. I know I am! I have 2 more months before my DH returns for a mid-tour visit (fingers crossed, nothing is cemented). I want to shed another 4.5 lbs by then AND be able to do a pull-up (just started practicing this weekend... I can't right now.. I just hang there)

I took my mini-moose out to the local dog park on Sunday and met up with my mom and her two dogs. Keeping her company while my dad is away, is keeping me hoping!

Sat, I went to the gym for a couple of hours, worked all back and added an hour of cardio~

So, what are your workout goals this week?

Ileana

Replies

• smadag1
    smadag1 Posts: 1,368
    I'm glad you had a grat weekend

I got in a workout on Saturday while DH was at work and Sunday ws a major rest day for us. My goal for this week is to get 4 days of exercise in. I am stuck on a nother plateau but I know it is my own fault. I am going to step it up a notch. I desperatly want to meetmy goal for this challange
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    I had an off weekend - my body wa s hurting from all the exercise last week so I took a break - went over on calories both day s-I am really hoping that it will be one of those trick your metabolism things....we'll see....

Will do strength tonight and probably 20 or 30 minutes on elliptical to get some cardio in there.
  • Ileanak
    On Monday's I try to sit down with my calendar and plan the workouts.... so I am cementing it in, but letting my Final Meltdown ladies in on it.....

Monday: 4:30pm 40min bike/ 10min elliptical/ 30 min weights (biceps and triceps)/ 10min core

Tuesday: 3:00am 3.2 mil walk/jog with pooch
    5:00pm 35min bike/ 25 min weights (chest)

Wednsday: 3:30am 2 mil walk/jog with pooch
    4:30pm 40min bike/ 10min jog/ 30 min weights (legs)/ 10min core

Thursday: 3:00am 3.2 mil walk/jog with pooch
    4:30pm 30min bike/ 15min elliptical/ 25 min weights (back)

Friday: 3:30am 2 mil walk/jog with pooch
    4:30pm 40min bike/ 20 min weights (calves)/ 10min core

Saturday: 8:00am 30min elliptical/ 60 min weights (chest)/ 20min core/ 30min bike

Sunday Gym or a bike ride, if I get my bike out of the shop before then!
  • SherryRueter
    SherryRueter Posts: 3,159 Member
    Hi all -
    My hubby and I are going to try to eat clean for this week.

This week I will eat Clean (Monday - Friday) ; No food ....only water after 7:30pm

Monday (5:30am 40min Ellip.; 12:00-12:30 Step workout in the Gym; Walk or ellip after work)
    Tuesday (5:30am weights - Shoulders/arms; 11:45 Elliptical in the Gym; Walk or ellip after work)
    Wed. (5:30am Kickboxing; 11:45 Ellip)
    Thurs. (5:30am Core workout; 11:45 Ellip)
    Fri. (5:30am Weights-Legs/back; 11:45 Ellip)
    :happy: Sat. ( Rest Day - Walking/Jogging)
  • smadag1
    smadag1 Posts: 1,368
    Girl I wish I had your will power to get up before dawn. My sleep schedule is so messed up because my DH gets up in the middle of the night to go to work and I get up with him and some nights have a hard time getting back to sleep. I might try the planning my workouts in advance and see if that helps me:drinker:
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
  • fiftyandfit
    fiftyandfit Posts: 349 Member
    Hi Girls.......back to posting after a hiatus away from MFP....:grumble:

DD#1 got married about a week and a half ago, the happy couple is leaving to move
    to Idaho Tues where the new Soninlaw is going to be stationed with the USAF.
    Busy, busy, busy, and as usual, giving to everyone else but myself!! Gained over 5lbs
    when we went to Vegas for the wedding......did well dropping most of it til we took
    the boat out over the weekend...up a smidge again. Have been craving salt like crazy..
    any ideas? Along with that, not getting enough water (chrissy don't think I can get in 96oz!!)
    so I'm sure once I start drinking my water again today most of the bloat will go away.

Sounds like you all are doing GREAT!!:drinker: I'm back to work today so at least my food will
    not be a problem. Now just have to get the mindset to get up and MOVE!!

Hugs
    Pam:flowerforyou:
  • Ileanak
    DD#1 got married about a week and a half ago, the happy couple is leaving to move
    to Idaho Tues where the new Soninlaw is going to be stationed with the USAF.
    Busy, busy, busy, and as usual, giving to everyone else but myself!! Gained over 5lbs
    when we went to Vegas for the wedding......did well dropping most of it til we took
    the boat out over the weekend...up a smidge again. Have been craving salt like crazy..
    any ideas? Along with that, not getting enough water (chrissy don't think I can get in 96oz!!)
    so I'm sure once I start drinking my water again today most of the bloat will go away.

Pam: Congratulations on the wedding of your DD#1. Sorry to hear they are moving, but as another AF wife, I understand :) Don't you fret about the 5lbs! They will drop off after you are back in routine!

Chrissy: I'll take that challenge!!!
This discussion has been closed.