Re-commiting to MFP!

Options
Hello all!

I took the last 6 weeks off due to high amounts of work and family stress-- it had simply become too stressful to come home after 12-hour work days to deal with everything and still manage to log perfectly, not to mention find some "down time" to decompress with my wonderful husband. Now that all the stress has subsided, I'm ready to be back. I will start re-logging today, and do a weigh-in tomorrow morning once I hit the gym tonight.

Ready to be fully accountable again and make some more positive changes this summer!

Replies

• dmzf
    dmzf Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    You can do it! Welcome back, I too am getting back on track and know we can hit our goals together.:happy:
  • TheSlimWithin
    Options
    I know you can do it! Deciding to commit in the first place is the first step. Glad to hear you're less stressed and good luck hitting your goals! :)
  • Smead3369
    Smead3369 Posts: 32
    Options
    Congratulations and good luck with your renewed commitment! :D
  • Christine1110
    Christine1110 Posts: 1,786 Member
    Options
    Welcome back!! Hang in there with us...You can do it!!
  • peachlow
    peachlow Posts: 91
    Options
    Good luck and its always okay to refocus...best wishes
  • Jadesmommy2003
    Jadesmommy2003 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I took way more time off than you but I came back too. I reached loer weight and then started to open up my lap band to teach myself that next level and came back here to cut the last 40. It is a little bit of a struggle but this is an awesome place to get the motivation you need to really make a difference. I especially like having the app on my phone so my MFP friends are always with me.
    C
  • chippy83
    chippy83 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Up 2.8 pounds since last weigh-in in April. Not too much gain, but bummed since I'd lost 6 since being on the site and am now half that. Motivated!! :)
  • Jadesmommy2003
    Jadesmommy2003 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    You have to motivate yourself and know that with support you can totally recover. I gained like 6 pounds and have finally kicked myself in the butt to get moving. I want to be cut like Jaime Eason. I want a size for with no jiggle and cut abs. I can only have that if I move the jiggle and burn it. Friends here will totally support you too. Just have to tell them what you are working towards and they will support and cheer you on. Just getting back on the site is a major move towars getting to your goal.:flowerforyou:
    C