chick friends?

Options
Lookin for and to give motivation to other females... How do you do what your doing to lose weight and get in better shape?

Replies

• jenbridges
    jenbridges Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    i decided it was time to take the drs advice and lose weight, so here i am! i plateaued after only 3 weeks until i realized i wasnt being honest with myself (as far as my settings go on mfp) because i didnt think i could do it with the lower amount of calories. after a month of not losing anything, i finally went in and adjusted my settings. that was last week. it has been harder, but i am determined not to cheat. i want to look good for my 20 year hs reunion. i havent weighed myself yet, so i dont know if it has helped, but i can only hope! also, i decided to try 30 day shred based on some pics i saw here of someone who tried it and got AMAZING results. i did day 1 and then got really sick (excuses, excuses, i know!) so i plan on starting that back up tomorrow (maybe today depending on my health). that's my story, and i am always open to suggestions and new friends!