Best Girlfriend Ever

Options
I was on MFP last year and did great. 30 lbs off in three months. Then something even more amazing happened. I met my now 9 months together girlfriend. She made me feel so good about myself that I slowly lost track of my healthier eating habits and gained a portion of my weight back. No regrets though, I'd do it all over to see her for the fIrst time again.

She is so beautiful. But after we moved in together we decided to take care of our health and I immediately suggested this site. She wants to succeed so badly but has been having trouble letting go of some of the comfort foods she used to rely on. Of course I'm with her every step of the way. We eat healthy home prepared meals (I make sure since I do the cooking) and take walks as well as play kinect. But she still has hard days.

While she'd kill me 1,000 times over for posting her beautiful face on here, I don't think she'd mind too much by sharing her MFP name. Nystrindel has lost almost 15 lbs in three weeks and I'm asking that if anyone wants to befriend her on here please do so. I think she'd have someone's diary to compare hers too helpful and maybe have some support outside of the house.

Nystrindel is an amazing wonderful woman and it pains me to see her get down on herself over this lifestyle change. We're in this together for the long haul. Thanks ahead for all your support and friendship. Incidentally if you'd like to add me as well I wouldn't mind.

Also please feel free to share your stories about someone you've helped or has helped you.

Replies

• nystrindel
    Options
    Thanks for being sweet and supportive.
  • happyfeetrebel1
    happyfeetrebel1 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    Awww..this just gave me 'happy tinglies'. You are so sweet..

I am not that great of an example, lol..but I love chattting to peeps and love making new friends. 15 lbs is so awesome..that's a great start.

And doing this together is even better, you can draw from each other's strength on good days, and lean on each other in hard times..I think that's the best way :)

Welcome Nystrindel
  • YoukilledJosh
    Options
    This is like mine and my girlfriends exact story lol no joke
  • TaxEhh
    TaxEhh Posts: 9
    Options
    This is like mine and my girlfriends exact story lol no joke

^Love him ♥ he is my rock and helping me get through this!