Let's get on FIYA w/ TurboFire, ladies!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• obrien821
    obrien821 Posts: 215
    Options
    I woud like to join the group! I had a baby at the end of March and put on so much weight. I need to get in the habit of exercising again.
    Sounds great! Welcome aboard!
  • obrien821
    Options
    I just ordered TurboFire and I am SO excited!! Anyone have tips for a beginner? How long did it take you to catch on to the choreography? Thanks :)

17495672.png

It took a few times running through it before completely catching on, but it's so much fun! Best workout ever when it comes to fun.
  • obrien821
    Options
    I've done turbofire last summer (didn't complete it) and lost **** loads of weight and gained muscle too!!
    Now back on it. I'm doing both turbofire and chalene extreem!!!

I LOVE CHALENEEE SHES THE BEST TRAINER EVER!!!!

I completed CLX last month and loved it. It totally toned me up. You'll be so happy with your results to if you stick with it. I've always been a cardio buff,, but I really enjoyed CLX.
  • obrien821
    Options
    I'm so glad more have joined! Feel free to friend me if you'd like support and motivation. Just attach a message with it so I know what it's regarding. Going you all succeed in your fitness goals!
  • MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    I'm in week 2 of my TF/CLX/half marathon training schedule. Loving it :)
    It's 11pm and I JUST finished turboing :)
  • r1ghtpath
    r1ghtpath Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    i do the TF HIIT work outs from time to time, but not the longer cardio ones or toning or sculpting...... i do love TF though!!!
  • kr1ssy23
    kr1ssy23 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I just started TurboFire again...this is still my first week but I love it!
  • KathPearce
    KathPearce Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    W2D4 into TurboFire first try at it and I'm really enjoying it. I'm off over to FB now to join the group page :)
  • obrien821
    Options
    How is everyone doing with their TF workout??? Still loving it or what? This has got to be my favorite workout routine!!

7583570902_bb7a1ed38c_s.jpg
    TF4 by t.obrien821, on Flickr