Tears & Sweat, Sweat & Tears

Options
wanderinglight
wanderinglight Posts: 1,519 Member
I sweat SO MUCH when I work out! Or even just when I go for a brisk walk. I don't glow...I get flopsweat. I am a sweaty, sweaty mess. And it drips off me! Even when my heart rate is low, or when I'm lifting weights instead of cardio, I just leave these little pools of sweat wherever I go (of course I clean up after myself). When I bend over do tricep kickbacks...plop! plop! plop! Drops fall on the bench in front of me. I leave little Wanderinglight-shaped outlines whenever I lie down on the mats.

Today I was wondering, how is it possible for one body to produce SO. MUCH. LIQUID????

And then I had an epiphany...I'm also the type of person who cries a lot. Seriously. I cried at the end of 40 Year Old Virgin when he gives that speech. I cry at those Chevy "Like a Rock" commercials (the dad...with his son...sniffle sniffle). I cry sometimes when I see a dog tied to a meter wag its tail when its owner comes out of Starbucks. And at weddings...forget about it. I'm a snuffly sniffly crier.

Is there a connection? Am I just genetically gifted at producing water? Like a well oiled, sweaty, salty machine? :sad: :sad: :noway: :noway:

I did read one time that the more sweat glands you have, the less wrinkles you will get. So there's that.

Replies

• stefanieceleste0530
    stefanieceleste0530 Posts: 177 Member
    Options

I did read one time that the more sweat glands you have, the less wrinkles you will get. So there's that.

If this is true, I will NEVER have a wrinkle!! I'm with you - I sweat just thinking about putting on my work out clothes! I've always done the weight machines first because I sweat slightly less doing them than when I do my cardio!

Here's to the sweaty sweaty girls!!! :drinker: