sandwich

Options
since i went to a bbq the other day, im hooked on chopped red onion and normal onion in bread with tomatoe sauce *yummy* lol:tongue:

is this a healthy meal/snack, comments, thought pleas??

thanks

Replies

• magichatter06
    magichatter06 Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options
    haha I don't know if it's "healthy" but I sure hope you have some tic tacs:laugh: :laugh: :wink:
  • sean93
    sean93 Posts: 109
    Options
    haha yerr anoo iv brushed my teeth twice since i had it yest n i still stunk but thn i went n had it agen for lunch today haha
  • GreenEyedMonster
    Options
    Looks like it's roughly 200 calories for a sandwich depending on how much of everything you're using. That aint too bad if you ask me. Any raw veggie that I can tell is never a bad thing. About the only thing that'll kill ya is the sugar and salt in the sauce but you can always try different sauces.
  • magichatter06
    magichatter06 Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options
    haha yerr anoo iv brushed my teeth twice since i had it yest n i still stunk but thn i went n had it agen for lunch today haha

haha onions will do it to ya. You should try actually brushing your tongue..it might help or use a tongue scraper lol
  • GreenEyedMonster
    Options

haha onions will do it to ya. You should try actually brushing your tongue..it might help or use a tongue scraper lol

Or cut your tongue out :devil: