cholesterol...?

Options
so in the morning I'll have two eggs w/ yolk.. and that alone brings me over my recommended cholesterol for the day is that okay? it's the only thing i can't get a handle on can someone help me with this?

Replies

• ahamm002
    ahamm002 Posts: 1,690 Member
    Options
    dietary cholesterol isn't anywhere near as bad as people used to think. The yolks are healthy for you, keep eating them and don't worry about your dietary cholesterol.
  • tugers2
    tugers2 Posts: 139
    Options
    dietary cholesterol isn't anywhere near as bad as people used to think. The yolks are healthy for you, keep eating them and don't worry about your dietary cholesterol.

that's what i thought but i just wasn't sure, just hate seeing everything ending the day in green and cholesterol screaming red everyday thanx for the advice
  • ahamm002
    ahamm002 Posts: 1,690 Member
    Options

that's what i thought but i just wasn't sure, just hate seeing everything ending the day in green and cholesterol screaming red everyday thanx for the advice

Honestly, just don't even bother tracking dietary cholesterol. There is no point.