P90X Results

Options
You can check out my results video from my first ever cycle of P90X on youtube!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ChF-jS1lXz8

Please leave a comment either here or there if you do check it out ;) Thanks!

Replies

• staceyw37
    staceyw37 Posts: 2,094 Member
    Options
    awesome! my dh is having nice results too!
    great work!
  • suselmiami
    Options
    I've heard that the P90X is fantastic. Do you have to be fit to do the exercises? I live in a small studio. Do I need a lot of space to use it?
  • j_g4ever
    j_g4ever Posts: 1,925 Member
    Options
    I will have to show my DH and see if he is willing to try it. I know the big thing for him is the money for it and right now we don't have the money for it. But I will show him atleast and see.
  • LivyJo
    LivyJo Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    This is amazing!! Great job! I've been doing it for about 3 weeks now, the light version. Although today I felt daring and did Plyo...and LOVED IT! I thought it would be too hard on my knees but its not.

Anyhow, its so nice to see your results. You should be so proud! :drinker:
  • strawberry25shortcake
    Options
    Talk about bringing it! Holy crap dude:tongue: Great work!
  • scjohnny21
    Options
    I watched your video a couple of nights ago. Awesome video and awesome results! You are a beast!!

I'm on day 71 myself and am a P90X believer, as well!

Great job!
  • reedman
    reedman Posts: 35
    Options
    You CAN do P90X in a small space, but it takes a little imagination. Some of the routines (plyometrics especially) are better with more space, but you can absolutely do them in a tight spot.

Here is a picture of a workout area that is P90X ready - http://workoutjourney.com/how-much-space-do-you-need-for-p90x - My apologies to the owner of that picture for "stealing" it for the sake of this post.

You don't have to be in GREAT shape to start P90X. You just have to have heart...and dedication. You can start as small as you want...Tony does a GREAT job of showing you modified moves to allow folks at almost any level to be able to do the workout.

If you're interetsed in buying P90X you can do so from my online store at http://www.teambeachbody.com/reedman
  • reedman
    Options
    I will have to show my DH and see if he is willing to try it. I know the big thing for him is the money for it and right now we don't have the money for it. But I will show him atleast and see.

Money is always an issue...and now more so than ever...the way I look at it though is that it is a ONE time deal. You buy P90X and you have it "forever" whereas if you are spending money to workout at a gym that is a continued drain on your finances AND if you're anything like me...the results you get from your gym workouts PALE in comparison to what P90X will give you. I have spent countless hours in the gym and I never came anywhere near the results I got in just 90 days with P90X. Also...my pictures are pre-workout. So that 90 day picture is how I look...it's NOT how I look after having just finished a workout.

I'm starting Insanity tonight!
  • reedman
    Options
    Talk about bringing it! Holy crap dude:tongue: Great work!

Thanks! I loved every minute of it! Making that video was a real pleasure too!
  • reedman
    Options
    I watched your video a couple of nights ago. Awesome video and awesome results! You are a beast!!

I'm on day 71 myself and am a P90X believer, as well!

Great job!

Keep it up man! Day 71 - you can see the light at the end of the tunnel! Be sure you post your results!
  • mosse33
    mosse33 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    great results
    im starting beginning sept
    just a couple of things about diet
    how many cals r u eating a day
    plus i have thin arms and legs but abit of a belly so should i eat less cals than the program says
    cheers
  • BR1986FB
    BR1986FB Posts: 1,515 Member
    Options
    Nice job !!!

I just started week 3 of round 3. I'm down roughly 70 lbs (guestimate...haven't weighed myself in 4 weeks) and 26% bodyfat (from 34% to 8%).
  • reedman
    Options
    great results
    im starting beginning sept
    just a couple of things about diet
    how many cals r u eating a day
    plus i have thin arms and legs but abit of a belly so should i eat less cals than the program says
    cheers

I actually just used the calorie guide on this website to calculate my diet. I ate between 2,600 to 3,000 calories a day. I gained 10lbs of muscle and cut about 2% of my body fat down from around 9% to 7%.
  • reedman
    Options
    Nice job !!!

I just started week 3 of round 3. I'm down roughly 70 lbs (guestimate...haven't weighed myself in 4 weeks) and 26% bodyfat (from 34% to 8%).

Holy cow dude! You've lost 70lbs?! That's sick! You're doing awesome! Slashing your bodyfat like that has got to be a great feeling! I can't wait to see your results!
  • j_g4ever
    j_g4ever Posts: 1,925 Member
    Options
    dumb question how do you figure out your body fat or is that something you figure out when you get the program.
  • reedman
    Options
    dumb question how do you figure out your body fat or is that something you figure out when you get the program.

I wouldn't say that was a dumb question. There are a number of ways to do it. The easiest and cheapest is with a body fat caliper. You can pick one up at any health food store I'd guess. I ordered mine from my Beachbody store - http://www.teambeachbody.com/reedman.

You simply follow the directions and use the caliper to "pinch" certain parts of your body and record the measurements. The you follow a guide based on your age to determine your overall bodyfat. You can buy a fancy scale that will measure it too, but I have always wondered how accurate those were and have never used one.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!