whats ur fav meal/snack of the day?

Options
tugers2
tugers2 Posts: 139
what meal/snack do u look forward to most? mine is my final snack at night usually cheese, carrots and strawberries or some other fruit ... the meal makes me happy and feeling like i ended the day on a healthy note :)

Replies

• saraann4
    saraann4 Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    dinner! I love to eat dinner or breakfast.
  • Living4Liz2012
    Options
    all meals....lol

Dinner would be mine:) Just makes me feel proud I did good all day, and reward myself in the end for a job well done :)
  • SMJ1987
    SMJ1987 Posts: 368
    Options
    Breakfast! Nothing more satisfying to me than coffee, oatmeal and fruit in the morning. Mmmm.
  • LovingLisa2012
    LovingLisa2012 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    my fav meal time to eat is dinner: b/c that is the meal I get to eat with hubby when he is working
  • tugers2
    Options
    my fav meal time to eat is dinner: b/c that is the meal I get to eat with hubby when he is working

CUTE! great reason
  • BaDaSsBrUnEtTe
    BaDaSsBrUnEtTe Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    Breakfast! Nothing more satisfying to me than coffee, oatmeal and fruit in the morning. Mmmm.
    Exactly what I was going to say. Love my coffee and oatmeal in the morning :)
  • terri0527
    terri0527 Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    I am a huge breakfast lover.....gotta have it or I'm not worth a darn for the day !!:flowerforyou:
  • VWilson_Momoftwinsplus1
    Options
    My favorite meal would be breakfast and my 10 am and 3pm snacks. I usually have oatmeal or and egg white omelette. My snacks usually will be plain Greek yogurt with added fruit and a Splenda packet and mild cheddar cheese cubes and strawberries or white cheddar popcorn. Good stuff!!!!
  • CassieReannan
    CassieReannan Posts: 1,479 Member
    Options
    Dinner or breakfast
  • midschool22
    midschool22 Posts: 1,267 Member
    Options
    Whenever I have an iced coffee and a cherry donut.
  • heyitsmegxx
    heyitsmegxx Posts: 444
    Options
    Breakfast! Yum!
  • tugers2
    Options
    bump