Water challenge - today only!

13»

Replies

• I am at 60 now, feeling like I'm swimming! HAHA! Water is our friend, right??!! :laugh:
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    I am wondering how many trips to the potty I'll have to make during my 1 hour strength class-hey it's extra exercise walking to the bathroom!!!! :laugh: :wink:
  • monteig
    monteig Posts: 65 Member
    Wow, I am already up to 50 ounces in 5 hours!

But I don't want to get out of bed to make 5 trips to the bathroom tonight, so I am going to try and double up in the next two hours.

Of course, today is the day my work ID badge doesn't work, so I have to borrow one from a co-worker constantly!
  • jkroc
    jkroc Posts: 137 Member
    I did 96oz. and it's only 7:30pm...I still have 3 more hours before bed...I am goona shoot for another 24.oz:drinker:
  • Cindysunshine
    Cindysunshine Posts: 1,188 Member
    I just finished my gallon for the day. :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: I'm going to drink a few more oz. before bed. Cindy :heart:
  • blessedtobefit
    blessedtobefit Posts: 157 Member
    96 oz. done. Lets do it all over again tomorrow!!:wink:
  • chrissyh
    96 oz!!!

blessedtobefit....I am up for tomorrow too - anyone else....
  • April0815
    April0815 Posts: 780 Member
    I didn't catch this today. I would love to do this tomorrow. Will we use this same thread or will another one be started?
  • ivykivy
    ivykivy Posts: 2,970 Member
    I made 96 and boy was it good for me intestines.:bigsmile: Actually I did more if you count the coffee and exercise water.
  • jacqueline0821
    jacqueline0821 Posts: 667 Member
    I was only shooting for 64 oz and drank 96 oz. This has to be the most i have ever drank in one day. But If feel great!!

I think we should do it tomorrow too!!:drinker: :drinker:
  • chrissyh
This discussion has been closed.