hello im new here goes!!!!!!!!!

Options
Im a repeat visitor I have fallen off the horse but im ready to get back on. I have resently been dianosed with IBS. which really is bad cause now i have to retrain my body to what i can eat. But the real reason that im back is because I HAVE hit ROCK BOTTOM. I have been engaged for 15 yrs. I feel like im losing him or we are growing apart. I have decided not to worry about him and what he does I am to LIve my life and him his. So to do that i need to bring out the person inside not the person that looks at me in the mirror everyday when i get ready for work. I am on here to find friends that will be honest with me no matter if they think it will hurt. I need that! Im READY its time for me!!!!!!! Im also a mother of three wonderful kids they are the main reason that im getting mylife in order . Im also a nursing student well will be in the fall so I need to get started cause I can not stand when I see unhealthy docters or nurses that are telllin me i need to care for my self and the dont. I dont want to be that kind of nurse. :bigsmile:

Replies

• MtnKat
    MtnKat Posts: 714
    Options
    I have fallen off the horse so many times, I think my butt is going to be permanently blue :laugh: The thing about it is, though is that I get right back up and get back on again. And each time I do, I learn more and more. Someday, I'm gonna get it right.....and you will too.

Congrats on doing something for yourself and coming here to get healthy. If you start caring about yourself, you'll find that others will find it easier to care for you as well. Take care of yourself....your boyfriend/fiance obviously loves you to stay with you for so many years (my hubby and I were engaged for 10 years before we got married. In fact, I think we ended up marrying because I got knocked up lol...but that was 6 years ago - we've been together for 16 years).

IBS is nothing to sneeze at. Be sure to follow your dr's orders.

Congrats on nursing school. It is good to see someone go back to school and do something good for themselves.