exercise fat burning shorts? do they really work?

Options
2»

Replies

• Mindmovesbody
    Mindmovesbody Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    I received a pair of Zaggora Hot Pants as a gift. They smelled funny, we're stiff and made all kinds of crazy noise when I walked becaus elf my thighs rubbing together. I took the 'two week challenge' that came with them. Bottom line...they work....to help lose extra water weight!! I actually prefer to wear them when working out now because they make my thighs and belly sweat more but there are NO embarrassing sweat marks so I feel more comfortable for those times I am on machines at the gym with people behind me, or running in public. Anyway, so as far as weight loss....meh....but they do help with water retention A LOT! I cannot speak for a $10 pair from Walmart but imagine they are very similar if not the same.
  • Mindmovesbody
    Mindmovesbody Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    You could've saved yourself a little money and just wrapped yourself in cellophane. It would yield the same results (none), for a fraction of the cost. :wink:

There is a lazy at my gym who does this and swears that it helped her in the beginning especially when changing her diet to help with water weight. It really is funny because she doesn't wear a t shirt over it....just her sports bra, cellophane and shorts! :laugh: