ACCOUNTABILITY and MFP updates!

Options
Anyone else glad that MFP doesn't update your profile with things like, "John_Doe just consumed 800 calories for dinner, making that X calories over/under his goal!"

I sure am. Although, I'm sure it'd make me think a *little* harder before I picked up that extra slice of pizza! XD

So, yeah. MFP, do not do this. XD

Replies

• taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    well, today I ate a SLICE of pecan pie that was 1220 calories all by itself. My diary is open and everybody in my diary can see what I do.

My friends are hand picked by me, I don't add people who would judge. I don't judge them on their weak days either. Honesty and accountability to MYSELF is what I am here for
  • CoCoBean14
    CoCoBean14 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    well, today I ate a SLICE of pecan pie that was 1220 calories all by itself. My diary is open and everybody in my diary can see what I do.

My friends are hand picked by me, I don't add people who would judge. I don't judge them on their weak days either. Honesty and accountability to MYSELF is what I am here for

AMEN. That slice of cheesecake I ate because I was overtired was 460 calories. And it was a pretty small slice!

And agreed, Judgement is unhelpful in a lot of situations.