xbox headset

Options
clemens24
clemens24 Posts: 8 Member
I know this is not work out lately.....but i been looking for some xbox headsets...and they are just so many out there....so i wanted to what is the best route to go wired or wireless......i know the wired as cheaper.....and its like close to 200 for wireless but which one........

Replies

• martymum
    martymum Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    I have turtle beaches wired...and the wire is very very long lol...can't beat em but I'm in uk and there is a website here that sells them for £30 a set.

martyxxx
  • Citeg
    Citeg Posts: 8
    Options
    I agree with the post above me. You can go to Best buy or Future shop (Depending where you live) and get some Turtle beaches. You can get dedicated ones for Xbox or cross platforms. Like the Turtle Beaches X1 are cross platform from PC to Xbox and are wired. It's been like 3 years and still working like a champ. But another ones that are good are the Turtle Beach PX3 Ear Force which I have recently bought for my PS3 but are cross platform as well will work with PC, Xbox, PS3, and Mac. But, these are wireless headsets but you can check them out .

http://www.bestbuy.ca/en-CA/product/turtle-beach-turtle-beach-px3-ear-force-headset-playstation-3-8085238/10177762.aspx?path=f1afe130fa69fd2b5db78260ddace3b1en02