Your coffee habits?

Options

Replies

• katy84o
    katy84o Posts: 744 Member
    Options
    Every morning, fresh brewed from my house or my office. Organic beans that I grind myself the day I buy them, and the grind can't be to fine. I have 1/2 tsp sugar and 1tbsp half and half. Occasionally I'll have tea on the weekends, but not during the week. Some mornings I practically run out of the house to get to work so that I can make a pot of coffee! :)
  • fitpilatesqueen
    Options
    I do not buy coffee on the road, it is so expensive but I drink alot of coffee at home, black and no sugar :) And I try to have few brands to switch between :)
  • FitBunnyEm
    FitBunnyEm Posts: 320
    Options
    nescafe Alzera....homemade black...i down a cup before gym in morning...have many throughout the day..pissed orf without it LOL...trying the green tea today...it sucks
  • Bobbi_N
    Bobbi_N Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I'm addicted to my coffee. I used to drink it from 6am to about 3pm, usually two to three pots a day, but I've slowly worked on cutting that down. I've gone from one pot a day to just two cups each morning in the last 6 months. I'm good at that number, now I'm working on cutting back the amount of creamer (lite, powdered) and sugar I use.
  • athensguy
    athensguy Posts: 550
    Options
    I drink 3-8 cups per day of decent quality bagged coffee, preferably of a medium roast. I drink it black. Today I'm drink Gevalia House Blend.
  • Kara_xxx
    Kara_xxx Posts: 635 Member
    Options
    I concluded I'm a caffein junkie and am trying to change this. Until recently I drank at least 6-8 big mugs of coffee (milk & sugar) a day. I reckon I probably wasted a good 500 cals a day just on hot drinks. Sometimes in the evening I would drink coke...

I started reducing my sugar from x2 to just x1. Now this week I drink it with only half a sugar and black... which is actually quite nice.

I will look into herbal teas again. I quite like peppermint, camomile and fennel teas.

green tea is the devils juice! :laugh: :noway: :sick:
  • Broken420
    Broken420 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I love my coffee! I only drink one cup each weekday morning and 2 on the weekends. I like mine fully-loaded, a generous splash of half&half, 2 French Vanilla Flavors for Coffee Splenda, and...1 tablespoonful of coconut oil. I bet I'm prob the only one who adds that last one! :tongue:
  • EDesq
    EDesq Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options
    Tell me what kind, how you drink it and can you function without it?

I enjoy a Starbucks iced coffee with a little milk and two splenda. Everyday.

First thing I had to do is STOP calingl a MUG of Coffee a Cup. A Fluid Cup is 8 oz...My Mug holds 12 oz (1 and a Half Cup)! I began drinking coffee about 20 yrs ago and it is a pleasure that I choose not to give up. The strange and Grateful thing is that I can only drink 1 Mug per day, after that I can not take it.

My Coffee of choice is Colombian, Roast: Medium!!! Preferred Brand: GEVALIA (Best Coffee in the World) they also make the Best Green Tea around! I don't skimp on My 1 Mug per day: 4t of Sugar, 2T Coffee Mate (Sometimes Half and Half), 2T of Gevalia Colombian for 12 oz of Filtered Water. This is My Pleasure for the Day and I have NOT changed it and I won't...I DO NOT count it in My Diary (It's Understood by Me) and I have continued to lose weight. Giving Myself a Treat, Guarantees that I won't Cheat...Treats keep Me on Track and make Life full!
    DRINK-UP!
  • gaiareeves
    gaiareeves Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Costa primo skinny latte.

Every day.
  • shoobz
    shoobz Posts: 119
    Options
    Coffee! I drink far too much, and tea as well. :/ I can't help it, I just love it. I drink freshly brewed with some 2% milk and a tsp and a half of sugar. I want coffee now.
  • keithgi
    keithgi Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    1-2 cups a day during summer, unlimited in the winter. Almost any brand will do during the week, but I like to celebrate the weekend w/some good stuff, like Molten Chocolate from Fresh Market.

Edited to say: And always black.
  • Dudagarcia
    Dudagarcia Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    Anything Godiva coffee, with mini moo cream or coconut cream and hazelnut stevia drops, first thing when I get up. I used to buy flavored creams but they sure are high in carbs so gave that up, but I miss those creams.
  • CyberEd312
    CyberEd312 Posts: 3,536 Member
    Options
    Love our Keurig..... Drink Coffee People Donut Shop blend, it is a medium roast and I add 2 spoonful of Domino Pure Cane sugar and 2 Tbsp. of International Delight Hershey's Chocolate and Caramel Creamer... Only do 1 in the morning to wake me up..
  • sazzyp1973
    sazzyp1973 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    I don't drink that much anymore but I do love it. I will grind the beans and then make it in a mocha pot - good stuff!
  • MrsPatchon1837
    Options
    Well, for starters, I DONT function without it. lol but I drink Folgers black silk with enough french vanilla or hazelnut coffee creamer to turn the coffee from pitch black to a rich caramel color. If I dont drink at least half a pot a day I get massive headaches but I'm usually good for a full pot.
  • noweightfisherj
    noweightfisherj Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I enjoy drinking coffee very much but I don't need to drink it everyday. I can stop anytime I want too. Really I can. No really. Really. Why don't you believe me?
  • xSophia19
    xSophia19 Posts: 1,536 Member
    Options
    I LOVE coffee, i dont drink it all the time, as im always quite busy, but i do love a good cuppah in the morning, and then maybe one in the afternoon. I also love iced coffee from Starbucks/Costa coffee - they are LUSH! :love:

But yes i can function without it, but sometimes i need a kick, so i head to the coffee jar :smile:
  • kristen6022
    kristen6022 Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    2 cups @ work everyday - a tub of Coffeemate creamer and a Splenda...

Can't walk into a mall or a Target store without hitting Starbucks on the weekends...tall in a grande cup, skim milk and a Splenda.
  • ValerieMartini2Olives
    ValerieMartini2Olives Posts: 3,036 Member
    Options
    For breakfast, I have a K cup with a flavored creamer.
    I may have another one on ice in the afternoon.
    Decaf always after 2PM.
  • RunningDirty
    RunningDirty Posts: 293
    Options
    Morning latte every day until death do us part. Two shots espresso, steamed skim milk, 2 tsp sugar with cinnamon on top. Boom.