Anyone with less than 5lb to lose?

Options
kitinboots
kitinboots Posts: 589 Member
I have up to 5lb to lose, no more, and I'm looking for more friends with similar goals.

Replies

• lulabellewoowoo
    lulabellewoowoo Posts: 3,125 Member
    Options
    Me too :)
  • Cheval13
    Cheval13 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    Me three. :)
  • vivirob
    vivirob Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I've lost 18 pounds and was happy with that, but have just decided to lose 6 more pounds just so super slim for wearing bikinis on holiday. Just found this forum after using this app for several months. So new to this whole friend thing
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    me 5
  • kgprice11
    kgprice11 Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    well it says I want to lose 18 lbs. however I dont need to lose more that 5-7 lbs. :) feel free to add
  • jdploki70
    jdploki70 Posts: 343
    Options
    I'm sort of in the same ball park now. I have only seven more to lose, give or take
  • debbiestine
    debbiestine Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    I am only trying to tone up the last couple of pounds of flab. I lost the final 10 and am happy with my weight for the 1st time in 20 years. I did it by eating more protein and less carbs. Look into the primal blueprint- you can eat a lot of food and still lose weight. It's low carb (I do no more than 100grams/day) but no rice, pasta, bread, cereal. Instead try Ezekial bread, quinoa, quick oats or steel cut oats. Eat a little fruit and as much veggies as you want each day. I eat around 100 grams of protein a day- fish, tuna, chicken, hamburger, eggs,bacon,nuts etc. For calcium I eat cheese, plain greek yogurt, cottage cheese. I do use unsweetened almond milk (choc or vanilla) in my protein shakes. I hope you are drinking protein shakes as they are a welcome addition to my day.
    It worked for me and I'm wearing size 0 and 2. I didn't wear that size even when I was a teen. I do work out 4-5x's a week...