2012 end of the world

Options

Replies

• Sam3622
    Sam3622 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    pffft..

All i can tell you is that if i thought that there was any shred of truth.. id say fk this dieting crap !!! They best start manufacturing Milky way Bars in mass quanity (they are my fav) because Im gonna be an eatn machine and a sex maniac !.

LMAO omg i love this!!!!
  • Dayquasar
    Dayquasar Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    The world will end, but it'll have nought to do with stars or planets

It'll be us that destroy it in the end, rest assured on that

This sounds more likely. I will be missin Clark though :(
  • lickmybaconcakes
    lickmybaconcakes Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    I thought the end of the calender was a peaceful time of celebration for Mayans?
  • nas24
    nas24 Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    I don't think the world will end, I just think life as we know it, will be different. Either way "I aint NEVER scared!"
  • africaa
    africaa Posts: 228
    Options
    Well my 21st birthday is on the 18th of Dec...so as long as it doesn't end before that I could care less...lol

But honestly NO ONE knows when the world is going to end so its b/s
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo Posts: 3,634 Member
    Options
    Wait...What!?!?! The world is ending...AGAIN!?!?!?!
    I thought that was supposed to have happened last year....twice?

That's what I thought also.

Seriously all those end of the world predictions makes me scared. One thing is for sure, if you die then its definitely the end of the world for you but not for others who are still living.
  • joanie152
    joanie152 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    pffft..

All i can tell you is that if i thought that there was any shred of truth.. id say fk this dieting crap !!! They best start manufacturing Milky way Bars in mass quanity (they are my fav) because Im gonna be an eatn machine and a sex maniac !.

Ha Ha

If the world is to end, I want to die thin and gorgeous! Plus just what if it does not happen? we'll be starting over on MFP come Jan 1. Not for me thanks!
  • sandown12
    sandown12 Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    The end of the world would be official once there was no more bacon to eat.

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

AA you have a bacon fetish...................
  • breakthecycle
    breakthecycle Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    :sad: HOLY HELL I've got to work harder!! I MUST get to goal weight before it ends!! I've been working to hard to still not be there at the end! :laugh:
  • twooliver
    twooliver Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    There is indeed a shift happening....although it has nothing to do with the physical ending of the world...rather everything to do with the end of the world as we currently (consciously) know it. All you have to do is observe over the last 100 years to see how quickly we have become a more "energy" oriented world. We have information, communication, relationships, news, all at our fingertips. We have always identified periods of time, such as the Ice Age, the Stone Age, the Age of Reason, etc...well we are shifting into a new age. Astrologers say we are moving from the Age of Pisces to the Age of Aquarius and with this shift comes a shift in the consciousness of the world. Even the shamans of indigenous societies are talking about this shift.

You are naive if you think nothing is happening. Look at how our economic and political systems are collapsing. This is a shift in consciousness... and whether or not you are aware of it happening, you will be impacted nonetheless.

This is also why a rise in health consciousness... over the last century we have become more aware of the dangers of smoking, drinking, and types of foods... the connection between environment and the impact to the person and body.

So...do I think it's real...without a doubt... this is a spiritual mystical event... walk through it consciously or stay asleep... your choice.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,663 Member
    Options

IDEA Fitness member

There 4 macronutrients in my book...............protein, carbs, fats, then bacon.

IDEA Fitness member
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    It already is happening. Look in the news. ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE!!!

zombie_apocalypse.jpg
  • nas24
    Options
    It already is happening. Look in the news. ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE!!!

zombie_apocalypse.jpg

This guys^^^^ WINNING!!!
  • lickmybaconcakes
    lickmybaconcakes Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options

IDEA Fitness member

There 4 macronutrients in my book...............protein, carbs, fats, then bacon.

IDEA Fitness member

This is truth.
  • nas24
    Options
    There is indeed a shift happening....although it has nothing to do with the physical ending of the world...rather everything to do with the end of the world as we currently (consciously) know it. All you have to do is observe over the last 100 years to see how quickly we have become a more "energy" oriented world. We have information, communication, relationships, news, all at our fingertips. We have always identified periods of time, such as the Ice Age, the Stone Age, the Age of Reason, etc...well we are shifting into a new age. Astrologers say we are moving from the Age of Pisces to the Age of Aquarius and with this shift comes a shift in the consciousness of the world. Even the shamans of indigenous societies are talking about this shift.

You are naive if you think nothing is happening. Look at how our economic and political systems are collapsing. This is a shift in consciousness... and whether or not you are aware of it happening, you will be impacted nonetheless.

This is also why a rise in health consciousness... over the last century we have become more aware of the dangers of smoking, drinking, and types of foods... the connection between environment and the impact to the person and body.

So...do I think it's real...without a doubt... this is a spiritual mystical event... walk through it consciously or stay asleep... your choice.
    "Or you can sleep through the static" -Jack Johnson. Great song
  • monty619
    monty619 Posts: 1,308 Member
    Options
    Here's the thing: the world should've ended about a year and a half ago. The Mayan calendar didn't account for leap years and the calendar we use does. However, if the apocalypse does happen, chances are, I will be in the billions that die so hopefully I'll at least be with my family that day or the day before since it's the holidays.

it has to do with the winter solstice nothing to do with leap years or hollidays created by men, ive seen that meme too... with that said i doubt anything is going to happen
  • nas24
    Options
    Here's the thing: the world should've ended about a year and a half ago. The Mayan calendar didn't account for leap years and the calendar we use does. However, if the apocalypse does happen, chances are, I will be in the billions that die so hopefully I'll at least be with my family that day or the day before since it's the holidays.

it has to do with the winter solstice nothing to do with leap years or hollidays created by men, ive seen that meme too... with that said i doubt anything is going to happen

I'm sorry, did someone say something?? Im to busy looking at this dudes pic. Who cares about the end of the world? LOL
  • monty619
    monty619 Posts: 1,308 Member
    Options

I'm sorry, did someone say something?? Im to busy looking at this dudes pic. Who cares about the end of the world? LOL
    LOL 8 more lbs lost and il give u another pic to look at haha
  • nikkiprickett
    nikkiprickett Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Can we really have a new year without **** clark

I love how you starred out the name lmao

But idk, this is something I always worried about....I still do from time to time, I'm also graduating from Ohio State in December so I have stuff to look forward to and I would like to keep it that way lol
  • Astroduckula
    Options
    Haha this thread made me laugh... As for world ending 21st December 2012, bless those little Mayans but I can't see it like previously posted they didn't incorporate leap years into their calender so if there was any truth in this then it would of happened ages ago but I can say it's more probable our tiny galaxy will collide with M31 - Andromeda - In about 4 billion years and either wipe us out completely or witness something amazing... Unless we manage to blow ourselves up first which is also very probable.

I'm sure there was a Harold Camping style character for the Mayans... At least we know it won't be a 'rapture' *smirk*