Starting Again - need some support! :)

Options
Hi All! I am really struggling with motivation and sticking to "the program". I do really well for a few days, then fall off the wagon. Would love some new friends to keep me motivated and accountable! :)

Replies

• BetterFasterStronger
    Options
    I'm the same way! Starting again this morning!
    Good Luck!
  • cici1028
    cici1028 Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    Feel free to friend me. You can do this! :)
  • grumpytroll
    grumpytroll Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Im starting again too <wave>
  • joshswifey2011
    joshswifey2011 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    same here you can add me if you like.:happy:
  • GingerDarlene
    Options
    Same here
  • slepygrl
    slepygrl Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    You can add me!!!
  • lbelle987
    lbelle987 Posts: 97
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • lorriefagan
    lorriefagan Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I am in the saame boat as you are. After losing 24 pounds I got really lazy and have put back most of it. I am really wanting to make it a life change and keep at it. Its not easy! Keep working at it every day and you will see progress. Good luck!! You can add me if you like.
  • CrazyDaisyMom
    CrazyDaisyMom Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Same way, having friends to give and receive motivation from helps so much!
  • sailorsiren13
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me!
  • duranchick72
    duranchick72 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I am doing the same thing! I need to stick to the program! New friends are always welcome!
  • mccindy72
    mccindy72 Posts: 7,001 Member
    Options
    The toughest thing about weight control is maintaining. Finding an eating plan that you really enjoy, and adding an indulgence only once a week or every two weeks, is a good way to control eating. You also have to find an exercise that you enjoy, because if you don't enjoy it, you won't stick to it. Exercise is definitely important, I try to do it at least five days a week and usually six. Keep working on it! Even if you have a bad day, just put it behind you and move on to the next day!
  • ckvaughn
    ckvaughn Posts: 2
    Options
    You can do it! Stay strong and determined and just remember that moments of weakness only last a moment and then they are gone...unless you allow them to take control. Friends are wonderful resources to help you keep your resolve. Feel free to friend me if you like. I love seeing other's success. :smile:
  • TriPixie
    TriPixie Posts: 28
    Options
    One bite at a time! One positive choice at a time! Focus and succeed. :)
  • carlynn13
    carlynn13 Posts: 281
    Options
    Hi there! Feel free to add me.
  • nuevaaurora
    nuevaaurora Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Alymom2008,
    I would love some support as well. Feel free to friend me. I've tried dieting NURMEROUS times, but since most of those times were without support I never ended up losing any weight. I would love to have your support and love to support you! We can do this!
  • Charlieh16
    Charlieh16 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I logged in every day for 3 months and lost just over a stone and then i stopped logging and started eating what i wanted!! I am starting again today, 7lb heavier than when i gave up :noway: but at least still around 7lb lighter than when i began! Feel free to add :smile:
  • laurie0507
    laurie0507 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    After gaining 7 pounds in the past 2 weeks I NEED SOME SUPPORT!! Feel free to friend me, send me words of inspiration, tips, tricks.. I have to get back on track!
  • cjhart81
    cjhart81 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I 'started again' a week ago... its ok! :)
  • hbuehrle
    hbuehrle Posts: 11
    Options
    I started about 17 days ago, and each day is a challenge. Feel free to add me, and we can all keep eachother accountable. Good luck and believe in yourself, YOU CAN DO THIS!!:smile: