Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Super Active MFP-ers needed

I'm fairly new to MFP and was able to rustle up a couple friends at the beginning but now within 2 short weeks the majority have gone MIA. If you are a daily logger of your food and exercise I'd really like to have a few more people to be accountable to and help motivate! Thanks!

Replies

• carlynn13
    carlynn13 Posts: 281
    Unfortunately, it happens. People drop off of here all of the time. I'm on daily, feel free to add me :)
  • Add me!
  • sho3girl
    sho3girl Posts: 10,799 Member
    that's my goal to be super active ! add me
  • yuliyax
    yuliyax Posts: 288
    You are right, it can even be discouraging, I've been here for 75 days and am very active. Already lost 22 pounds and I have no plan of leaving :)
  • irvined2
    irvined2 Posts: 20 Member
    Feel free to add, im on daily but have no network lol
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    you can add me for sure! i make it a goal to log on every day and try to log my food...i also love logging in so i can show my exercise burns! woot :) i'm laura, btw.
  • goblynn
    goblynn Posts: 148 Member
    feel free to add me... I am a daily logger. :)
  • krisiepoo
    krisiepoo Posts: 710 Member
    I've found having friends on here is so valuable and motivating. Feel free to add me!

I log on everyday, hit the gym 3-5 times/week.
  • I joined almost a month ago. I've logged every single day, and I have no intention of quitting anytime soon. (It helps that I usually log from my phone, which rarely leaves my sight, so I have no excuse NOT to log!) Having friends on here is an awesome way to stay motivated, but unfortunately a few of mine have disappeared too.
  • setaylor86080
    setaylor86080 Posts: 210 Member
    Ha ha ha happens to the best of us.. Feel free to add me.
  • taknangl
    taknangl Posts: 10
    Feel free to add me. way super very active lol
  • katscoots
    katscoots Posts: 255 Member
    Feel free to add me - i'm slightly obsessive... :wink:
  • christibam
    christibam Posts: 478 Member
    I've been here since December and haven't missed a day yet. :) Add me if you want. I'm a pretty big smart *kitten* though.
  • FreedomReigns
    FreedomReigns Posts: 195 Member
    You can add me....i have been here more than a year and log in everyday :)
  • hypallage
    hypallage Posts: 624 Member
    Feel free to add - 160 days in a row....
    I log off my phone though so not always the best at commenting..
  • Artemis726
    Artemis726 Posts: 587 Member
    Just met 435 days of logging in. :wink: Feel free to add. :)
  • echandle12
    echandle12 Posts: 82
    Feel free to add me. I am a daily do-er
  • bkelley32148
    bkelley32148 Posts: 279 Member
    Feel free to add me as well : )
  • I log my food and exercise every day - I try and comment on my friends' comments as often as possible, sometimes daily, sometimes every few days - just when I can. My diary is open to friends, I am far from perfect, but never will be - just working on being better!

Happy to be added - could always use with more friends to be accountable to :D
  • shirin8
    shirin8 Posts: 51 Member
    Feel free to add me--I log everyday and exercise 5-6 days a week. Also, I love to motivate :)