Not new, but...

Options
I need help staying focused. On the weekends, I'm not at my computer very often so I don't log my food and end up over-eating like crazy! I stay on track during the week, but if I'm going to meet my goal I should at least be logging on every day. So, I'm looking for other folks who log on every day, finish their daily log every day, and/or exercise every day so that I can see they're making progress and be inspired to make my own progress. I have less than 20 lbs to lose to reach my first weight loss goal. I'm so close... I just need to stay focused!

Replies

• TRISTAR
    TRISTAR Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Do you have an Iphone? I have downloaded the app on there, and it's really quick to add food and excercise.
  • superpapa16
    superpapa16 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    I second the app suggestion. I know there is one for Android and i-devices. I pretty much have to use the apps on the weekends. I don't get much free time to log in via the site. My friends (espesially my wife) know after a meal I'm going to whip out my phone and start figuring out the calories. Sometimes it's precise and sometimes it's just rough estimates. I always estimate up though.

Feel free to add me if you'd like.
  • sneakydee
    sneakydee Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Sorry, I do not have an iPhone or an Android. If I did, I would definitely use the app that's available - it sounds easy!