xbox kinect dance central!!

Options
has/does anyone use their xbox kinect dance central?? if so how long do u use it for?? only jst recently purchased one and have seen it has a workout mode on it, it asks for ur weight and gives u the amount of time and calories u do on each dance!! looks so cool!! lol :bigsmile:

Replies

• tlc12078
    tlc12078 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    It is the best thing I ever bought, even my kids enjoy it. And do it your gonna have fun. Now I did have Dance Central 1 and 2. 2 tells oyu how many cals oyu burned when you just learn to do the moves, but it got scratched so did number 1 so I bought it agagin now just gonna have to buy 2 some other time. They also have ufc fighter which sounds good to me to. Your gonna love it trust me. you can get so into it n lose track of time, def burn some cals there.
  • twinmom01
    twinmom01 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    I have done Wii Just Dance and worn my HRM and had the same calorie burn as if I was doing the elliptical...dancing with my kids is a heck of a lot more fun...

Anything that gets you up, moving and increases your heart rate is A+
  • MamaDee2
    MamaDee2 Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    Love it! I wear my HRM and it is a good burn AND loads of fun!
  • lthurn2005
    Options
    How can you fig how many calories burned ondance central 2? I already have it turned off for the night but id like to track it tomorrow.. i did it for an hr and 30 mins tonight :)