True Blood Season Premiere

morganhccstudent724
morganhccstudent724 Posts: 1,261 Member
So happy it is back on.

- I don't like crazy Tara. :huh:
- I would like to be Eric's sister. :wink:
- Jess is freakin H-O-T. :devil:

Taaaaallllbbbeerrrrrttttttt!!!!

Thank you HBO. With the loss of Game of Thrones, TB is a welcomed return.

Replies

• htimpaired
    htimpaired Posts: 1,404 Member
    I don't know where they are going with this season, but I can't wait to see the guy from SVU as a vampire!

I still can't stand Reverend Newlin.

I hope we get to see much more Alcide this season.
  • SinIsIn
    SinIsIn Posts: 1,865 Member
    I have no idea where this season is going but I need more Alcide shirtless scenes!

I did think it was cute when the Rev was being thrown out of Jason's house yelling "I love you" lol
  • artbkward
    artbkward Posts: 238 Member
    I'm ok with pretty much any True Blood guy being shirtless... well maybe not Rev Newlin or Sheriff Bellefleur.
  • polarsjewel
    polarsjewel Posts: 1,725 Member
    Sherriff Bellefleur had a skinnier *kitten* than I expected.
  • morganhccstudent724
    morganhccstudent724 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Also...the Sookie flashback really made me giggle last night.
  • elimendoza31
    elimendoza31 Posts: 359 Member
    It kind of shocked me to see Sheriff Bellefleur with out any cloths on..lol But to see Eric shirtless again let me just say thank you True Blood!!! :love: :love:
  • Tuffjourney
    Tuffjourney Posts: 971
    Love it!. Laugh out load on Pams comment on her Wal Mart outfit. She is so fricking funny!
  • AimersBee
    AimersBee Posts: 775 Member
    i missed the episode yesterday.. can someone tell me what site i can watch it online (no download, etc).. other than projectfreetv.. as that site isn't working very well right now... (slow)
  • hooperkay
    hooperkay Posts: 463 Member
    Sherriff Bellefleur had a skinnier *kitten* than I expected.

i agree he has been working out!
  • hooperkay
    i missed the episode yesterday.. can someone tell me what site i can watch it online (no download, etc).. other than projectfreetv.. as that site isn't working very well right now... (slow)

hbo go
  • hooperkay
    when is Alcide gonna get naked?? Can I send an email, make a suggestion or something?
  • marvelousmeg422
    marvelousmeg422 Posts: 72 Member
    I'm excited to see what happens with Terry ! Also with Pam and Sookie, because that sneak at the season episodes to come looks amazing! Why are Bill and Eric suddenly buddy buddy?
    AND HELLO ALCIDE!!
  • bebreli
    bebreli Posts: 227 Member
    Love it!. Laugh out load on Pams comment on her Wal Mart outfit. She is so fricking funny!

We cracked up at this also.. we love her!
  • AimersBee
    AimersBee Posts: 775 Member

hbo go

that site said you need to reside in the US.. I'm in canada.. any other suggestions would be appreciated :) thanks!!!!!!!
  • jenken99
    jenken99 Posts: 564 Member
    yes this season i blieve is gonna b as good if not better than the last... seriously they could have went all season with out showing the sheriff with no clothes.. i just didnt picture him like that, now that i have the picture, it can go away...lol
  • hahaha yeah Pam managed to make that yellow Wal-Mart sweat suit look cute. And I definitely felt pangs of envy over Eric's sister :P
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,284 Member
    Amazing except with the terminology of using sister and brother when banging LOL

JESSICCA IS ALWAYS F**KING HOT
  • chrissyw63
    chrissyw63 Posts: 147 Member
    - I would like to be Eric's sister. :wink:

sweet moses, meeeeee too!

I had my somewhat sheltered cousin over when I was watching. When that part came on (massive makeout followed by "my sister") he's freaking out like WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU WATCHING?!?! hahaha classic.