Arm flubber. :D

Options
tlc12078
tlc12078 Posts: 334 Member
Anyone know of some good arm workouts or sites that do good arm workout? I am losing, but I need to work on my arms badly. If anything I need to tone up the underpart, you know when your waving high, the bottom is waving bye. lol

Replies

• Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    Bingo arms? :smile: I found some good kettlebell swing videos on youtube.
  • tamsinwhitfield
    tamsinwhitfield Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Lateral raises. HURT LIKE A *****.
    This exercise targets your deltoids, or shoulder muscles. But these muscles run over your shoulders and down the backs of your upper arm, where they connect with your triceps , so building strength in your deltoids can have a positive effect on your triceps. To perform the lateral raise, stand up straight with a dumbbell in each hand, your arms hanging down by your sides and your palms facing inward, notes BodyBuilding.com. Maintain a slight bend in each elbow as you raise your arms directly out to your sides, up to shoulder height then lower back down. Take care to use only the strength in your shoulders to perform the lift, and keep your torso stable throughout the exercise.

Read more: http://www.livestrong.com/article/516959-lateral-raises-for-triceps/#ixzz1xUTURIWE

I usually do 2-3 reps of 10, with the heaviest weight I can manage.
  • tlc12078
    Options
    Bingo arms, lmao. yes!! I dont even play bingo. but I got them. I will def check them out, thank you!
  • cabaray
    cabaray Posts: 971 Member
    Options
    I know the feeling. I carry a lot of fat in my wing area. So much so that it looks quite unnatural. It sucks!
  • JoolieW68
    JoolieW68 Posts: 1,879 Member
    Options
    I need to do some of these, too! Thanks for posting
  • tlc12078
    Options
    Even though I am losing, my arms are losing, but the skin is still sagging. I want to tone it up. I am afraid to lose the weight but my skin wont tighten up. I workout quite a bit to cardio with weights, plus whatever else I feel like doing basketball, kinect, cleaning, or whatever. Just want that all to tone up, but its loose.