"New" Muscle!

Options
MFPals have already congratulated me, but this seems to be a huge NSV today and I wanted to share it with all just in case someone is close to an NSV like this and relate positively to it!!!!

I found yesterday that I have a "new" muscle on my forearm! <--- thats it, but:

I didn't ever expected to feel/touch that muscle as hard as it is!

I weight lift frequently and I had have many NSV regarding amount of weight than I am able to lift and gradual muscle definition. But that muscle on the forearm was totally unexpected! Maybe it is because it could be a secondary muscle group or something that I work but didnt realize.

Notice that Im not talking in plural about my forearms...

I dont feel that muscle YET on my right arm. :-(

As a matter of fact, the left one is 0.6'' bigger in circumference! So, it is not my imagination! Quantitative prove for me that I have develop that muscle!!!

And another prove that I need to work a lot more on my entire right arm!!!!

Ahhh... weight lifting makes me feel so powerful in such many ways!!!!!!

Thanks so much for reading, and thanks to MFPals for all the support given!

Replies

• monkeyriley
    monkeyriley Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    It doesn't sound like you "found" it. It sounds like the muscle showed up at your door and was like "hey, I'm busting in. You're going to see me, like it or not".

Congrats!
  • elelat
    elelat Posts: 117
    Options
    Hehe, thanks!!!

And the muscle is most welcome in my body and I could have it around for ever.. of course!
  • leslisa
    leslisa Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    This is great stuff!!

:drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!