To work out today or not?

Options
Ok, so I've done REALLY well eating today AND I burned 1800 calories playing tennis yesterday AND we had no ac for the first day of school. So, should I do my 35 minutes cardio workout?

I'm tired and would really just like to relax tonight. I'm also down a pound from last week :-)

Replies

• tayner
    tayner Posts: 372
    Options
    IMO.. yes, workout.

If you make justifications or excuses not to this time it will only make it easier the next time and the next time. Keep in your routine, you will be glad you did when it is done :) Then relax and enjoy... its only 35 minutes, right?
  • epappas09
    epappas09 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    if you work out...you will not regret it-- but if you don't, you may regret it tomorrow
  • likes2bwet
    likes2bwet Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Sounds like you are trying to talk yourself out of it. The way I see it, is when I feel like that and still go, I feel GREAT...if I feel like that and bag it, I feel bad and argue with myself...go , not go, go, not go. Look at it this way, if you go, you stay ahead of the game for when you need to pass for a 911 emergency....
  • csingleton24
    csingleton24 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Maybe just go for a walk? It's not so strenuous but it still burns calories.
  • skywalker
    skywalker Posts: 1,533
    Options
    if you work out...you will not regret it-- but if you don't, you may regret it tomorrow

Agreed... and on that note, I'm getting on my bike :happy: :laugh: :happy:
  • GreenEyedMonster
    Options
    Usually when I'm asking it means I need someone to kick me in the butt and tell me to go work out, so....

*butt kick* GO WORKOUT! :wink:
  • theatregoddess
    Options
    Unless you're sick or otherwise physically incapable of exercising, do it. I've been in the same boat before, and I made the mistake of "taking a break" because I was too tired, too busy, etc. Eventually I was taking a break 7 days a week. I know it's tough sometimes, especially when you're really tired, but you should try your best to put that aside. I can almost guarantee you that by the time you're done with that workout, you'll feel more energized and awake than you did before hand. This is always the case for me. =]

Don't give in! Just keep up the hard work!! :flowerforyou:

~Nicole
  • jenj1983
    jenj1983 Posts: 30
    Options
    Thanks ladies! I'm lacing up my tennis shoes now to take my wonderful dog for an hour walk and then maybe I'll do a little strength training when I get back!
  • GreenEyedMonster
    Options
    Thanks ladies! I'm lacing up my tennis shoes now to take my wonderful dog for an hour walk and then maybe I'll do a little strength training when I get back!

Gonna assume you're ignoring me.. prefer that to being called a lady. :laugh: