Who is your Favorite True Blood Character

Options

Replies

• Skeels
    Skeels Posts: 929 Member
    Options
    Lafayette, hands down! I miss the early days of him dancing in front of his webcam. And the time he made Jason do it? LOL!!

He wanted some V!!!!!!
  • elimendoza31
    elimendoza31 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    I would have to say Hoyt Fortenberry ..I love the geeky looking she guys :blushing: ...But I also love Pam and Eric..they are both hott!!!!:devil:
  • bayertablets
    bayertablets Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I like Jessica (redheads are HOT), but she's not my fav. I did really like her and Hoyt together, so I hope they can reconcile at some point.

I really like Andy for some reason. He just has the stupidest lines, but you know his intentions are good. Layfayette is also a fabulous character. I loved him and Jesus together. Can't wait to watch last night's episode!
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    I am sorry but there is no one hotter on True Blood then Jessica. She screams hot girl next door. She is ridiculously beautiful (the pic is too big...to see it just right click and hit view image)

2010-0713-woll.jpg
  • Nailrep
    Nailrep Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    I have never seen a single episode. But I'm tempted to get HBO so I can give it a try!
  • Skeels
    Options
    I like Jessica (redheads are HOT), but she's not my fav. I did really like her and Hoyt together, so I hope they can reconcile at some point.

I really like Andy for some reason. He just has the stupidest lines, but you know his intentions are good. Layfayette is also a fabulous character. I loved him and Jesus together. Can't wait to watch last night's episode!

You get to see Andy's buttox ;)
  • morganhccstudent724
    morganhccstudent724 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    Taaaaaallllllbbbeeerrrrrtttttttttt

^^^I will never get tired of this lol
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    JJJEEEEESSSSSIIIIIIICCCCAAAAA!!!!!! IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII LLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEE YYYYYYYYYOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUU!!!!

Jessica2.jpg
  • SinIsIn
    SinIsIn Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    Pam
  • Amandajp79
    Amandajp79 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I would let Eric do bad things to me :blushing:
  • Skeels
    Options
    JJJEEEEESSSSSIIIIIIICCCCAAAAA!!!!!! IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII LLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEE YYYYYYYYYOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUU!!!!

Jessica2.jpg

I needed that
  • Faintgreeneyes
    Faintgreeneyes Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    alexander-skarsgard-nude_393x463.jpg

I mean- really! Yum Yum!

joe-manganiello-workout-routine-and-diet.jpg
  • Skeels
    Options
    GD I need to have a body like Alcide
  • redcat17
    redcat17 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Pam for the snark factor. And a tie between Eric and Alcide for hotness, although I pefer Eric as as character. Honerable metion goes to Russell for the most awesome newscast ever last season!
  • HellsKells
    HellsKells Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    Eric is hot for sure, but for character, I like Pam best. She's so sassy!

I also like Arlene.....her reactions crack me up. She's such a departure from the character in the books. The show has made her a more likable character in my mind.
  • thebigcb
    thebigcb Posts: 2,210 Member
    Options
    Jess all the way. The things I'd do too her you wouldn;t do to a farm yard animal
  • Skeels
    Options
    Eric is hot for sure, but for character, I like Pam best. She's so sassy!

I also like Arlene.....her reactions crack me up. She's such a departure from the character in the books. The show has made her a more likable character in my mind.

We will see what they have planned for Terry this season
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    I would like to be sandwiched between Eric & Alcide :bigsmile: :smokin:
  • tasiamere
    tasiamere Posts: 233
    Options
    I guess I am the only Jessica fan!

Nope! I love Jessica! I'd like to see her and Pam interact more that is the Funniest!
  • tasiamere
    tasiamere Posts: 233
    Options
    I would like to be sandwiched between Eric & Alcide :bigsmile: :smokin:

I would soooooooo die a happy woman if that was a reality! LOL