Getting reaquinted with my juicer

Options
I've had the Jake LaLane Juicer for 2 years now and haven't used it in awhile. Today I felt like grapefruit juice so I busted out the machine! I juiced a whole grapefruit and was on a roll so I added some strawberries too. Then I started feeling inspirational and decided instead of heavy pasta for lunch I'll have a spinach salad. I added some strawberries, chicken and slivered almonds to the salad to add some yumminess. I can't believe I haven't been using the juicer in so long. I moved it to my counter so I see it every day and hopefully that will remind me to juice more. :) I'm posting here in hopes I'll inspire some of you to dust off the ol' juicer and come up with some yummy concoctions! I took a picture to share w/you all. Have a good healthy week!! Here's my final lunch:
DSC02403.jpg

Replies

• BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    That's a beautiful, healthy looking meal. :smile:
  • Shanta1983
    Shanta1983 Posts: 1,228 Member
    Options
    Ummm yum that food looks good and nutritious:happy: :tongue:
  • VballLeash
    VballLeash Posts: 2,456 Member
    Options
    That looks delicious! I wish I had a juicer now :ohwell: Where do you get them? Are they expensive?

~Leash :heart:
  • csingleton24
    csingleton24 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Like I said I got mine a couple years ago so I don't know if prices went down. I got the Jake LaLane Pro Juicer at Costco and it was about $100. I'm sure there are many other brands like Hamilton and Cuisinart. You can probably get them anywhere from Target, Walmart, to Kohls. The juicer also came with recipes that you can make things with the pulp! So nothing goes to waste! :)
  • VballLeash
    VballLeash Posts: 2,456 Member
    Options
    Like I said I got mine a couple years ago so I don't know if prices went down. I got the Jake LaLane Pro Juicer at Costco and it was about $100. I'm sure there are many other brands like Hamilton and Cuisinart. You can probably get them anywhere from Target, Walmart, to Kohls. The juicer also came with recipes that you can make things with the pulp! So nothing goes to waste! :)

Thanks! I will have to look into that