Anyone else 5ft 4" & 153lbs and want to loose 10+

Hi

Im 28, 5ft 4" and i currently weigh 153lbs, im kind of stuck and need some encouragement but looking for friends around the same weight/height as me that can get help me to start loosing again.

I live in the UK, anyone else who is around my height and weight ?

Replies

• I'm 5'4" and weigh 154. I have weighed 125 for most of my life but gained 30 lbs after an injury. I would like to get to 135. I think that is a comfortable weight for me. I think making a conscience effort to cut one thing out of your diet a week helps. I am a sugar addict and used to drink 1-2 Dr Pepper's a day. I have really cut back on soda and have only have a few this week and trying to cut for good. It has helped. Exercise is the key to sustained weight loss. I have been parking further away, taking the stairs when I can and sitting less. I think it's important to take each day as a new day. If you mess up one day then the next day is a "do over". Start fresh and do better. I wish you luck! BTW, I live in Portland, Oregon USA.
  • gchutson
    gchutson Posts: 657
    I was 5'4 / 153lbs once. I was in kindergarten. ;)
  • Awkward30
    Awkward30 Posts: 1,927 Member
    I'm 5'3.5" currently 140 down from 174. So if you want someone who was there somewhat recently, I'm your gal :) or one of them... lol :)
  • jennatha
    jennatha Posts: 20
    search ...find my twin. I replied on there lastnight to try to find someone thats near my build:)