People who have 100 lbs to lose

Options
124»

Replies

• sharlowbrla
    Options
    okay, i haved looked at all of your pictures and i want to be in this group. even though i have less to lose i have struggled like a lot of you have my entire life. you are all so pretty and sweet. so if i friend you will you accept?
  • 4serena
    4serena Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I definately have 100 to lose.... I am new here... feel free to add me..
  • mtheobald1210
    Options
    Hi! I have about 120 lbs to lose.
  • thewalrusisfree
    Options
    My goal is now set at losing a total of 35...putting me at 180. I haven't been below 175 in my adulthood and its hard for me to even envision being a normal weight like 120. I've always said "that just isn't me." But last night as I was falling asleep actually I started to think about being 120 lbs and wondering what it would be like. Seeing all the successes here just may encourage me to set that bar higher

It sounds weird but I've always been a fat girl and losing that much might give me some sort of identity crisis if that makes any sense?
  • 3319jane
    3319jane Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I have been here since January and I am 42lbs down, 84 to go - feel free to add me :happy:

MFP is great!!

Jx
  • jammet80
    jammet80 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Jamie and almost 32. I want to lose 100+! I've struggled most of my life. I was very active my last two years of high school so I know what it takes. I really want this. I've lost and gained as much as 50 over the last 15 years. I am looking for motivation.
  • SamanthaD23
    SamanthaD23 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    In UK, have over 100lbs to lose, am 41, 5ft tall and hovering around 270lbs. I'm setting short goals like exercise and habit-changes and taking one day at a time. Wouldn't mind a few committed buddies - feel free to add me. Sporadic MFP user but getting more regular.

"In a years time you'll wish you started today".

:)
  • TRISTAR
    TRISTAR Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    124lbs to lose here. I'm in the UK. Hope I can do it
  • Naerod06
    Naerod06 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    135 to lose . . . feel free to add me as a friend :-)
  • MsTonyaRenee
    MsTonyaRenee Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I started out having 100 to lose, I still have 55 to go! Also, I'm always open to new friends. I'm on everyday!
  • hotpants2for1
    hotpants2for1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I've just started using MFP and I've got my parents and sister on it too! SO great to have their support as we all work through this together. I weigh 300 pounds and would like to lose 101 pounds! hahaha What a dream to be under 200 - someday maybe! But my first goal that I set was actual for 50. 100 sounds too big - too unachievable to me right now. Even though MFP tells me that my goal is to lose 1 pound a week, I have been focusing on much smaller goals recently and not focusing on the weight - i haven't even weighed myself to see if I have lost weight yet. Just logging in every day and getting used to logging what I was eating - that was my first goal - and I've done that now for 16 days or so. It's really eye opening to know the calories of the foods you usually eat. My family are all going to weigh themselves on Monday - so we'll see how we're doing. My next goal is to try to add in 3 - 30 minute walks a week.
  • classy2731
    classy2731 Posts: 13
    Options
    Hi everyone! I actually need to lose 200 lbs, which means I need to lose 100 lbs first. :) I've started and stopped my weightloss journey many times, but for some reason, this time is different. I have self-motivation now and I'm not just doing it because someone else is or someone else wants me to. I truly want to get myself into better shape so that I can be healthy and happy. The fact that I have a 6 year old son and I'll be 30 years old next year are also motivating factors for me. I started off with WeightWatchers in February but for some reason the new pointsplus program wasn't working well for me. So my friend introduced me to MFP and its been great ever since. I've lost a whopping 20 lbs already and I'm in absolute amazement. I am so proud of myself and I intend to keep on going. Seeing results is a real motivator! My favorite exercise is water aerobics and water jogging. It is an intense workout but also relaxing for me at the same time.

I'd love to gain a few more friends on here because there is nothing more rewarding than having a good support system.
  • PrincessLisa75
    Options
    I would love to have some friends with 100+ goals like I have. I was initially discouraged when I saw how many thin (to me anyway) people there are on MFP. I would love to connect with some peeps that are in a similar situation as me. Please friend me and we can all get there together :).
  • Leigh2778
    Leigh2778 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me. I have about 100 I want to lose. Been on MFP for several months, but kind of got sidetracked for awhile. I'm back and ready to work at this!
  • ShawnaElston
    ShawnaElston Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I am in. I just started MFP last week and am so ready to get this done! Anyone can add me!
  • FBGWILL
    FBGWILL Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Need 25 to become 125 - feel free to add me
  • Prilla04
    Prilla04 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have a long road to go and am very motivated by the positive support on MFP. I don't care if you share your diary or not or if you eat ice cream everyday. I am here to begin my journey and help and be helped wherever possible.
  • tdtl07
    tdtl07 Posts: 33
    Options
    Sorry I haven't been posting much to the boards because lately I have been doing everything from my phone. If anybody wants to add me, please feel free! Good luck to everyone in their weight loss journey!
  • SandyQ229
    SandyQ229 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    hello all!!

i have over 100 punds to lose . i was doing really well then i got depressed and quit working out. i am trying to get out of my funk that i have been in. i never stop logging in. i haven't been logging my food that much lately but im trying again to get back at this. i have tried to lose weight many times like some of you and end up quitting . well ihaven't fully quit this time which to me i s a move in the right direction. so feel free to add me and my food diary is open!!