Tired due to poor eating over the weekend?

Options
bpwparents
bpwparents Posts: 359 Member
I am completely exhausted today and I can't help but wonder if it's due to the double cheeseburger (homemade) and slice of cheese pizza I had yesterday. I also had a bad dinner on Saturday due to my husbands b-day. I couldn't get up for my morning workout and felt like I was falling asleep on my way to work even with the extra sleep from not working out. I'm eating better today but I can't help but wonder. Anyone else ever have this?

Replies

• sapalee
    sapalee Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Yep, cravings always kick back up too. I just use it as a reminder next time I'm tempted, is it really worth it?
  • cheesy_blasters
    cheesy_blasters Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I definitely find that if I have a bad day or a couple of bad days, if comes back to haunt me. I try to take it easy (a relaxing walk instead of gym) and try to stick to my healthy foods instead of giving into the 'more more' junk cravings.
  • Janel1978
    Janel1978 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Every Monday Im exhausted and I think it has alot to do with the way I eat. I let myself eat whatever I want and then Monday I have a hard time doing anything. No energy what so ever and I crave bad food. I really wish I had better self control on the weekend to eat better cause then I wouldnt be feeling so bad today.
  • bpwparents
    bpwparents Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone. I had a feeling that was it. And you're all right about the cravings. I have gone all these weeks really not feeling hungry while eating well. Last night before I went to bed I was starving!! Thankfully I just had a glass of water and went to bed! I thought I was being good while cooking burgers for my family on the grill, I cooked one for myself that I planned on having without the bun and throwing a slice of grilled pineapple on top. That was fine until my hubby decided he couldn't eat his 3rd burger he asked for (of course with the bun) and I ate it. I should have ripped the bun off and saved it for lunch today. Oh well, today's another day!