I'm new ... and FAT !! please help

Options
hello everyone !!:blushing:

ummm ... It's been a while since i joined myfitnesspall ... but i didnt hold on to it for long :sad: this is my third time and hopefully i'd continue ... :brokenheart:

the first few times i wasnt getting any support from any one cuz i wasn't asking for support ... :frown: but ...

last night I ordered a large chicken burger and it took me a minute to finish it all up ... i could eat 7 of those burgers and still be hungery :sad: I realized that i'll die if that will keep happening ...

oh and by the way ... i', mani .... 18 years old with a body of a building ... fact !!! :sad:

Replies

• Hanni
    Hanni Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Hi Mani

welcome back!
    I , like you stuck to MFP, lost weight, got lazy with MFP and logging food and then put it all on again. I am learning my lessons slowly...

As for the chicken burger... thats the reason why they are bad for you. They are full of fat and dont fill you up, so you eat more than you should. I havent touched any fast food for 3 months now and feel so much better. I can eat a massive pizza and still be hungry, yet I am full after a salad or a baked potato.
    Stay away from the stuff like burgers and all that other fast food. It is not good for you.

If I had stuck to MFP and my calorie counting since I joined last year, I would have reached my goal weight in April this year. But instead I got lazy and stuffed my face with bad stuff, put the weight I had lost back on and here I am now, as fat as before. :angry:

I have so had enough of it and gave myself a kick in the bum. I have started running 3 days a week now and am planning on adding more sports to it. I am counting my calories again since this week and will be seeing a dietician next week for further advise.

Stick to it, if you really want it you can do it. MFP works. :flowerforyou:
  • Ileanak
    Ileanak Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Well, first off, welcome back, Mani!

Even the most sucessful people at weightloss, have had to jump over the backslide hurdle or had to start over more than once. So remember, you are not alone!

Start reading the blogs that give you ideas about food choices, and before you eat, look at the food and evaluate what you are getting from it. Thinking about your food can help you cut down on mindless eating, which many of us to in our society.

I don't know if you are getting any exercise, but if you are not, and you don't have tools (weights etc) at home or a gym membership, I highly recommend you start off with a morning and evening walk.

Hang in there!!!

ileana
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. This site is awesome, you will love it here if you don't already. I :heart: it here. This site is so supportive, helpful, motivational, easy to use, and everyone here is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to tell you that I wish that you have great success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: