Attention Victoria's Secret Lovers!!!

Options
pundas
pundas Posts: 167 Member
Just reminding all you lovely ladies out there that the Victoria's Secret Semi-Annual Sale starts tomorrow! Every year me and my best friend literally go ape *kitten* with excitement. This year, I am even more excited because as I lost weight and gained muscle, my bras have become too big, and what is a better opportunity than this sale to get new ones! What are you most excited about this time and can't wait to buy!! I'm hoping to find some new sports bras too!!

Replies

• SofaKingRad
    SofaKingRad Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    They don't carry my cup size.

**kicks rocks**
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    I love discount panties.
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options
    I'm excited too

index.php?size=full&src=http%3A%2F%2Fi230.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fee130%2FAnth0ny07%2Fgifs%2FDwightFistPump.gif
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    at my mall, there is an outdoors store across the way. I usually buy one of these.
    lawn+right.jpg

then camp out for the next five hours watching vicky secrets.
  • _HeathBar_
    _HeathBar_ Posts: 902 Member
    Options
    So awesome, I'm going to roll around in a mountain of thongs!!
  • LovelyLifter
    LovelyLifter Posts: 560 Member
    Options

**kicks rocks**

Lol. The one time it rocks to have a C cup I'll soo be there
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    My online wish list is FULL. Looks like I'll be broke in approximately 48 hours!
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options

**kicks rocks**

^This!

You know, even when I was thin, I still didn't shop at Victoria's Secret. I'm a Fredereck's of Hollywood kind of girl!
  • mommy2AR
    mommy2AR Posts: 2,802 Member
    Options
    I'm excited too

index.php?size=full&src=http%3A%2F%2Fi230.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fee130%2FAnth0ny07%2Fgifs%2FDwightFistPump.gif

Gotta love Dwight :) lol

I <3 VS ....especially panties, lol
  • tauny78
    tauny78 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Dang it!!! Wish I was ready...my bras (and panties) are too big also, but I'm making due and just buying cheap stuff for now until I'm at my goal. I'd hate to spend the money and just have them end up not fitting :( I guess I'll have to weight for the next one huh?
  • SofaKingRad
    Options

OMG I DO THIS EVERY TIME I RAID THE LOCAL LAUNDROMAT IN A COLLEGE TOWN!! LOLOLOLOLZ
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options

OMG I DO THIS EVERY TIME I RAID THE LOCAL LAUNDROMAT IN A COLLEGE TOWN!! LOLOLOLOLZ
    Before or after they're washed?
  • BondBomb
    BondBomb Posts: 1,781 Member
    Options

**kicks rocks**

^This!

You know, even when I was thin, I still didn't shop at Victoria's Secret. I'm a Fredereck's of Hollywood kind of girl!
    Fredericks is way more slutty.
    Needless to say I shop there often.:smokin:

Eta...they don't really have an smiley here for slutty. This was the closest I could come up with. That's going in website feedback.
  • Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    Just reminding all you lovely ladies out there that the Victoria's Secret Semi-Annual Sale starts tomorrow! Every year me and my best friend literally go ape *kitten* with excitement. This year, I am even more excited because as I lost weight and gained muscle, my bras have become too big, and what is a better opportunity than this sale to get new ones! What are you most excited about this time and can't wait to buy!! I'm hoping to find some new sports bras too!!

Thank you because I was going to go on Wednesday and get measured for some new bras - maybe I can find something cute and sexy too on sale (which would be even better!)
  • SofaKingRad
    Options

Before or after they're washed?

OMG BEFORE LOLOLOLZ DUH, ISN'T THAT PROTOCAL?!? LOLOLOLZ
  • A_New_Horizon
    A_New_Horizon Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    I love me some VS - that is what I had to do their last Semi-Annual sale. I had to get all new bras and had fun doing it since I have lost enough weight to bring down a cup size and multiple band sizes. I might check it out anyway for something new and sexy.
  • strawberrie_milk
    strawberrie_milk Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the reminder! Can't wait to stock up on new underwear :p
  • Prettylittlelotus
    Prettylittlelotus Posts: 239 Member
    Options

**kicks rocks**

Me either. :sad:
  • vt2200a
    vt2200a Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    @1sxyogre

If you're planning on getting measured try going to a department store first. Victoria's Secret can be great if they have your size but the sales associates aren't trained in the correct way to measure a bust size. For example, I am a 34DD (used to be 34DDD) and everytime I would go into VS they would tell me that I could use 36D bras in exchange for my size because of sizing up. I am not exactly sure why they do this but it never works properly. Fittings are usually free at department stores (Nordstrom's is my favorite). And if you find out your true size it will be easier to head to VS to get those lovely sale items.