kind of weird question

hasiangirl
hasiangirl Posts: 1,613
edited September 20 in Health and Weight Loss
sooo the weighing before and after a well ya know BM.......i always do it and i used to like it.....lol until i started gaining weight after a BM.....does that make sense? o_0 :sick: :indifferent:

Replies

• spiralgirl71
    spiralgirl71 Posts: 374 Member
    I've never done that. So to you contribute that to gaining muscle in your glutes during the BM? LOL

Did you drink water after? Maybe that's why?
  • hasiangirl
    I've never done that. So to you contribute that to gaining muscle in your glutes during the BM? LOL

Did you drink water after? Maybe that's why?
    lol nope i have this habit of doing it right before and right after......:laugh: :laugh: a weird obsession and i dont take any of it to heart...lol but i keep gaining almost a pound after all is said and done :laugh: :laugh: i like the gaining muscle in the glutes idea :laugh: :laugh:
  • SHBoss1673
    SHBoss1673 Posts: 7,161 Member
    ahh, it's physically impossible to gain weight AFTER a BM. That tends to lead me to believe that your scale is off. I mean, unless you're eating or drinking water between the BM and weighing yourself.
  • hasiangirl
    ahh, it's physically impossible to gain weight AFTER a BM. That tends to lead me to believe that your scale is off. I mean, unless you're eating or drinking water between the BM and weighing yourself.
    lol thats what i thought....because i weighed myself and was at 125.4lbs had my bm....and then jumped on the scale(Not sure what my fascination is but i love it LMAO) anyway jump on the scale after the BM and then bam 126.2lbs lmao.....Not fair :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    lol thats what i thought....because i weighed myself and was at 125.4lbs had my bm....and then jumped on the scale(Not sure what my fascination is but i love it LMAO) anyway jump on the scale after the BM and then bam 126.2lbs lmao.....Not fair :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Hey at least you're going right?! :wink: :blushing: :bigsmile:
  • hasiangirl

Hey at least you're going right?! :wink: :blushing: :bigsmile:
    lol very very true:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • ilike2moveit
    ilike2moveit Posts: 776 Member
    :laugh: That reminds me about what my dr. said when I started my weight loss. She said 1 reason they don't recommend weighing everyday is because there are so many variables that make your weight fluctuate. She listed some reasons and the only one I remember is her stating that your bowels may be full and that can change the scale. Now if I'm up a pound, I assume my bowels are working on a BM and the numbers will be down in no time. I have to stop myself from suggesting this when people ask why they are up a pound.:laugh:
  • FireMonkey
    FireMonkey Posts: 500 Member
    I had the same thing happen to me but I only tried once out of some weird curiosity. I figured I needed a new scale :laugh:
  • hasiangirl
    :laugh: That reminds me about what my dr. said when I started my weight loss. She said 1 reason they don't recommend weighing everyday is because there are so many variables that make your weight fluctuate. She listed some reasons and the only one I remember is her stating that your bowels may be full and that can change the scale. Now if I'm up a pound, I assume my bowels are working on a BM and the numbers will be down in no time. I have to stop myself from suggesting this when people ask why they are up a pound.:laugh:
    lol oh im not dissappointed or anything and i am a scalaholic, but it keeps me on track lmao i just cant figure out why i would gain a pound if i just went well yea u know lmao:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: maybe i **** i cant even come up with an answer lmao..and i wasnt sitting there for hours.....i am by far the quickest person i know when it comes to that....so this was in a matter of 5mins it must be the dang scale lmao
  • hasiangirl
    I had the same thing happen to me but I only tried once out of some weird curiosity. I figured I needed a new scale :laugh:
    lol damnit thats it everyone needs to start keeping track and see if everyone gains any weight after having a bm...LMAO :laugh: :laugh: we;ll start a new group called the Bowel movers lol
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    sooo the weighing before and after a well ya know BM.......i always do it and i used to like it.....lol until i started gaining weight after a BM.....does that make sense? o_0 :sick: :indifferent:

I'm laughing :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    but seriously, you might need a scale intervention. :indifferent:
This discussion has been closed.