sort of a nsv

marekdds
marekdds Posts: 2,227 Member
I have always lost weight when I really tried, but never kept it off. Therefore like many of you, I have a closet full of different sizes. My son gave me some jeans to patch and I didn't feel like going to the fabric store. So, I cut up all my "fat jeans" for scraps. This weight loss is permanent, no turning back now. Feels good.

Replies

• RichOC
    RichOC Posts: 243 Member
    HAHA! Love it!
  • swimmermama
    swimmermama Posts: 526 Member
    That is real commitment! Great milestone :)
  • dvisser1
    dvisser1 Posts: 788 Member
    Nice! I'm quickly building a donation pile of my old fat clothes. Don't need to cut them up, but definitely not keeping them!
  • jenseye
    jenseye Posts: 166 Member
    Can't go back now! GREAT idea!
  • Ke22yB
    Ke22yB Posts: 969 Member
    Congrats on your success you look great you look really happy as well may this decade of your life be your best one as you find all the healthy fun things you can do.
    I constantly gave away all of my bigger clothes as I worked thru my closet now that I am smaller than I have been for over 40 years nothing to give away any more
    :wink:
  • LifeChangingExp
    LifeChangingExp Posts: 454 Member
    Ahahah... thats awesomeeee!! congrats you look amazinggg. YOU inspire me. Thank you.
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Your dedication and hard work is infectious Mare! Great NSV :)
  • Anthonydaman
    Anthonydaman Posts: 854 Member
    I love you attitude, I just cleared out my closet of all the pants and shorts I have that are now too big. I feel the same way, I ain't going back!
  • DAM_Fine
    DAM_Fine Posts: 1,227 Member
    Yes!!!!! You look so freaking amazing and I know how hard you worked for this! Love you girl!!
  • CarolinaGirlinVA
    CarolinaGirlinVA Posts: 1,508 Member
    That is awesome!! Once a month I skim through the closet and make a donation to Goodwill. I am too cheap to buy fat clothes again...and yet have no problem buying new "skinny" clothes!
  • bobbin1
    bobbin1 Posts: 60
    Love your attitude. :happy:
  • 2012newbie
    2012newbie Posts: 88 Member
    I did alter a bunch of jeans today, and tossed some others out that were just beyond hope. I have one of those big paper lawn refuse bags FULL of clothes that I pulled out of my closet last week, going to haul those all to Goodwill next weekend when I finish filling the 2nd bag. Like you, I can't gain this weight back. I won't. I am not going to invest in alot of new clothes though til I'm down another 20 pounds or so, it's coming off slow but it's coming off, so just staying focused.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!