edited September 20 in Health and Weight Loss
Mornin ladies

I did good on my cals yesterday but did not get a workout in :grumble:
I will not weigh in until sometime next week when TOM is gone

Hope yall have a great day:drinker:

Replies

• chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Did a new launch of the strength class I've been doing - it's a good one - changes things up a bit.

Busy day today with DD schedule at High school and senior portraits, DS football practice, and working and sneaking in a workout...!

I did great yesterday - that water challenge helped me focus on water...so doing it again today
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    If my daughter speaks to me like I am stupid one more time today I am going to blow a gasket.....that is all....
  • Ileanak
    Ileanak Posts: 343 Member
    If my daughter speaks to me like I am stupid one more time today I am going to blow a gasket.....that is all....

Deep cleansing breaths, Chrissy!!! ... that, or a kickboxing class... take your pic... both help to avoid the gasket problem!

Did ok on cals yesterday, but had to cut the weights portion short to get to a friend in need. I took the pooch out for 2 miles this morning, only to find out that my pedometer is broken, which is the 2nd pedometer in 2 weeks... lost the other last week! ugh~

This too shall pass!

Looking forward to my TOM this week... the hormones are here,,, just waiting for the show~

Have a great day ladies!!!
  • msh0530
    msh0530 Posts: 1,675 Member
    I am back from vacation. Had a great time. I really don't know if I gained, and don't really care, as if I did it was worth the trip! I will weigh next Monday, as that is my usual day. Glad to see you all again!
This discussion has been closed.