ONE-DERLAND FINALLY!!!! :D

Options
So today I officially got under 200 pounds! I haven't seen a 1 in the front for probably 2 years. I've lost about 23 pounds so far. I am nowhere near ready for a before and after but I just wanted to share my little success! :D I'm starting to feel a lot better about my body and feel so much stronger. I'm also finally at a place where eating isn't a huge challenge for me anymore. Of course I get cravings sometimes and give in occasionally...but I don't feel powerless to my cravings anymore. Anyway, can't wait to follow up with another 20 pounds loss! I want to lose another 50 in the long run, but keeping your eye on small goals is the key. So I'm not even THINKING about 50 or else it gets overwhelming. All the little pounds add up to a big amount! :)

Replies

• jennnnn2u
    jennnnn2u Posts: 133
    Options
    Congrats!!
  • treehopper1987
    treehopper1987 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    This isn't a little success, it's huge! It takes work to lose that much weight. Keep it up and Congrats!
  • krbates84
    krbates84 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you! I hope to join your club soon! :)
  • anorangie
    anorangie Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    one-derful!
  • just4u_cara
    just4u_cara Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    YAY!!

Another 20 will get be back into the 100's too, first time in decades!

How's it feel? So jealous, I can't wait :)
  • DeeDee2211
    DeeDee2211 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Your hard work and determination has paid off. More successes yet to come!
  • journeytocaitlin
    journeytocaitlin Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys! It feels great to finally hit that personal milestone. Never wanna see the 200's again! I wish I could hug Jillian Michaels....her DVDs did the trick for me! That and extra cardio and calorie counting of course. :)
  • joanie152
    joanie152 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys! It feels great to finally hit that personal milestone. Never wanna see the 200's again! I wish I could hug Jillian Michaels....her DVDs did the trick for me! That and extra cardio and calorie counting of course. :)

Congratulations!! You deserve it. I am right behind you. You just inspired me to buy the JM DVD - I have been pondering this all day today and yopu literally just sealed the deal by posting this.

Well done!
  • chanson104
    chanson104 Posts: 859
    Options
    Awesome!! Welcome to onederland!!
  • journeytocaitlin
    journeytocaitlin Posts: 49 Member
    Options

Congratulations!! You deserve it. I am right behind you. You just inspired me to buy the JM DVD - I have been pondering this all day today and yopu literally just sealed the deal by posting this.

Well done!

Haha oh good I'm glad! :) Which one are you picking up? The Shred?
  • irishcailin2012
    irishcailin2012 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Well done you! Thats a great achievement and keep up the good work :wink:
  • iwork4pepsi
    Options
    You ROCK!
  • thecosmichorn
    thecosmichorn Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Wow, that's so exciting!
    Congratulations on your loss, and keep up the amazing work!
  • jjnt007
    jjnt007 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    I am so proud for you. I am at 210 pounds and cannot wait to hit 195 or 199. Good luck on the rest of your journey.
  • BeingWiser
    BeingWiser Posts: 65
    Options
    I know what you mean. I recently hit that below 200 mark too and felt AMAZING! Congrats to you! Keep it up!
  • Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I can't wait to get there. :flowerforyou:
  • BigDaddyBRC
    BigDaddyBRC Posts: 2,395 Member
    Options
    Outstanding!!!!!!
  • Jules2Be
    Jules2Be Posts: 2,267 Member
    Options
    YAAAAAAAY!!! seeing that 1 is amazing!
  • TeraMarieD
    TeraMarieD Posts: 55
    Options
    Way to go! You should definitely pat yourself on the back for that.

I can not wait to get there! I think it has been more than 5 years for me.
  • JuneyJo
    JuneyJo Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! That's a great achievement! Keep up the good work! I hope to be close behind you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!