feeding abs....

Options
Meg_78
Meg_78 Posts: 998 Member
If abs are truly mostly made in the kitchen...what should I be feeding them and what should I be avoiding like the plague?

Thanks!

Replies

• nomayo
    nomayo Posts: 228
    Options
    bump.
  • Mercenary1914
    Mercenary1914 Posts: 1,087 Member
    Options
    Definitely do NOT feed your Abs this:

1305220136_homer-simpson-belly-pizza-eating.gif
  • dancinrascal
    dancinrascal Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    bump
  • nomayo
    nomayo Posts: 228
    Options
    Definitely do NOT feed your Abs this:

1305220136_homer-simpson-belly-pizza-eating.gif

LOL! Thank you, I really needed a good laugh today.
  • 32nissy
    32nissy Posts: 67
    Options
    bump
  • Mercenary1914
    Mercenary1914 Posts: 1,087 Member
    Options
    Ok really

Almonds, Egg Whites, Protein mix low in carbs, Apples, Leafy Greens, Greek Yogurt, Lean meats like chicken breast and slamon, soy also
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    I think it's just a matter of body fat percentage, muscle size, and genetics (where your body stores fat). The reason you can't see your abs is either they aren't big enough or there is too much fat stored over them. I know you are already pretty thin and don't want to lose more weight. More than likely your genetics dictate that you aren't going to have "abs" unless you get to unhealthy levels of body fat.
  • Meg_78
    Meg_78 Posts: 998 Member
    Options
    I think it's just a matter of body fat percentage, muscle size, and genetics (where your body stores fat). The reason you can't see your abs is either they aren't big enough or there is too much fat stored over them. I know you are already pretty thin and don't want to lose more weight. More than likely your genetics dictate that you aren't going to have "abs" unless you get to unhealthy levels of body fat.

Dang it!
    I do carry almost all of what fat I have in the midsection (belly & back) unfortunately. Wish I could fat transplant to my butt. Not giving up yet though!
  • shorty35565
    shorty35565 Posts: 1,425 Member
    Options
    I dont have abs yet, but my one of my coaches does & he swears by clean eating. He also eats a lot of protein, but he says that's just cuz it keeps him full. Do some ab exercises to make the show through :) Like sum1 else said, lower your body fat. I think weight lifting does that, because that's what Chalean Extreme is all about. I kno I'm not in the position to give advice given my huge belly, but this is what I've been told.
  • SergeiKay
    SergeiKay Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Ok really

Almonds, Egg Whites, Protein mix low in carbs, Apples, Leafy Greens, Greek Yogurt, Lean meats like chicken breast and slamon, soy also

Totally agreed with Rae6503 and Mercenary1914.

Hows about this: you can trim up the mid section while cutting, and get a MUSCLE bubble butt, through squats, deadlifts (watch out, easy to hurt yourself), good mornings, leg kickbacks, etc.