Random facts

Options

Replies

• 10acity
    10acity Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    I have a phobia-like hatred of animal hair.

Actually, hair in general unless it is still attached to its being. I visited a friend who has 4 dogs and 3 cats, I felt like I imagine it must be to have a panic attack. I had to get out of there & if I could've, I'd have taken a shower and changed my clothes immediately. I'm not afraid of it, I just think it's one of the grossest things ever. Ever.
  • Noki1024
    Noki1024 Posts: 302
    Options
    I have to chew bologna and chocolate at the same time. You sandwich in one hand, herseys bar in the other.
  • kymillion
    kymillion Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    I also cannot be touched.. like unless I am expecting it .. or like.. want it .. haha I dont like people in my space.. hahah unless I want you in the space then I am all up in your face. :D

I am a freak .
  • DaughterOfTheMostHighKing
    DaughterOfTheMostHighKing Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    I have danced in the Nutcracker Ballet as Mouse King, Snowflake, Spanish, Arabian, and waltz of the Flowers and have understudies for all parts and had to learn the children's march as well. :P My sister was ballet mistress and made me write all the steps down in a notebook!
  • PuggleLover
    PuggleLover Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I got to fly a 727 when I was 6 years old.
  • auntiebabs
    auntiebabs Posts: 1,754 Member
    Options
    My pee is yellow when I'm dehydrated. Sometimes, I hope it goes blue.

It's bad if it goes blue. Watch the movie "The Madness of King George"
  • katiebythebay
    katiebythebay Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    I eat spaghetti raw sometimes. It's my only vice I can't control.

My husband has to hide the spaghetti when we buy it, and gets it out a little at a time.

My recipe: I break it in half, pour water or Coke on it and "wring" it out, then salt and wrap it in a paper towel to "set".

The noodles come out all salty and prickly...

(Was that too much info?)
  • munkey418
    munkey418 Posts: 139
    Options
    I was born on 2/2, i am the 2nd child, i am the 2nd of 3 cousins born 2 months apart and i married my 2nd boyfriend
  • 704fitness
    704fitness Posts: 153
    Options
    My son and I drove from Virginia to San Diego to attend ComiCon and back and had a great time.
  • kymillion
    Options
    I was born on 2/2, i am the 2nd child, i am the 2nd of 3 cousins born 2 months apart and i married my 2nd boyfriend

you are fond of the number 19 right?
  • katiebythebay
    katiebythebay Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    I count freckles on my kids (and keep track of them).

I observe them on other people. They stick out to me (like Russell Crowe with the numbers/letters in a Beautiful Mind, but) with freckles.

Totally unrelated, the books I read are mostly about possession and/or horrific atrocities committed but I'm an optimist.
  • munkey418
    Options

odd numbers make me nervous actually xD no joke at when im paying for something if its an odd number ill either buy something else or put something back just to have an even number to pay lol they seriously make me uncomfortable lol
  • Redbird99ky
    Redbird99ky Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    I've fallen off a toilet before. :blushing: :laugh:

Been there, done that, got the t-shirt ... One of the many reasons why I don't drink anymore ...
    I have to have a fan running when I sleep, all year round. If the electricity goes out during the night it will wake me up when the fan quits running.

I'm the same way... For me, it has to do with many years on a submarine. When the fans went off, this meant there was a problem in the engineroom and I would have to go help fix it.

I am the youngest of 7, and was born in the same hospital where they filmed "Marcus Welby, M.D." - St. John's Hospital in Santa Monica, CA.

... And I am old enough to remember watching original episodes (not in re-run) of the above show.
  • kymillion
    Options

odd numbers make me nervous actually xD no joke at when im paying for something if its an odd number ill either buy something else or put something back just to have an even number to pay lol they seriously make me uncomfortable lol

I had to put something that somehow couldn't be configured into 2

I am found of 27 though .. a l o t
  • coachblt
    coachblt Posts: 1,090
    Options
    My favorite number is 13.

I wore #13 in all the sports I played from 7th grade through college.
  • munkey418
    Options

I had to put something that somehow couldn't be configured into 2

I am found of 27 though .. a l o t

just noticed my post got shrunk.... wtf.... and i just realized my husband and daughter were both born on even days (30th and 20th) and i was married on 4/18 xD
  • leanne2376
    leanne2376 Posts: 217
    Options
    When I drink cold water, my left armpit feels cold.

hilarious
  • dmchiz
    dmchiz Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I was part of a National Championship dance routine at the age of 44 -the "dancing moms" from our studio won the Spotlight National Dance competition adult category .....oh, and my daughter did good too!
  • dmchiz
    dmchiz Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I'm allergic to coconut.

this has nothing to do with your fact but im just in awe of your 100+ pounds lost!!!!! you rock!
  • pbajwally
    pbajwally Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I think Lynyrd Skynyrd produced some of the best music available
    lynyrd skynyrd - free bird best song ever

I think Simple Man is the best son Lynyrd Skynyrd ever did.

^YES. Simple Man IS the best Lynyrd Skynyrd song ever.

My randomness - I cannot drink anything alcoholic while eating food (i.e., beer & burgers, wine & steak, beer & wings, pizza, etc)... I cannot STAND the taste combination. I have to drink water or something non-alcoholic and if I am drinking an alcoholic beverage when my food comes, I will set it aside until I am finished eating. My husband and sister think I am NUTS.