If you could sleep with someone..

Options

Replies

• becoming_a_new_me
    becoming_a_new_me Posts: 1,860 Member
    Options
    Tough one. Some looks / accents are cuter than others, but it's the girls character / heart that gets me every time.

Randomly found this, and liked it...

"Women are like apples on trees. The best ones are at the top of the tree. The men don't want to reach for the good ones because they are afraid of falling and getting hurt. Instead, they just get the rotten apples from the ground that aren't as good, but easy.

So the apples at the top think something is wrong with them, when in reality, THEY'RE amazing. They just have to wait for the right man to come along, the one who's brave enough to climb all the way to the top of the tree."

Another:

A little boy asked his mother, "Why are you crying?" "Because I'm a woman," she told him.

"I don't understand," he said. His Mom just hugged him and said, "And you never will."

Later the little boy asked his father, "Why does mother seem to cry for no reason?"

"All women cry for no reason," was all his dad could say.

The little boy grew up and became a man, still wondering why women cry. Finally he put in a call to God. When God got on the phone, he asked, "God, why do women cry so easily?"

God said: "When I made the woman she had to be special.

I made her shoulders strong enough to carry the weight of the world, yet gentle enough to give comfort.

I gave her an inner strength to endure childbirth and the rejection that many times comes from her children.

I gave her a hardness that allows her to keep going when everyone else gives up, and take care of her family through sickness and fatigue without complaining.

I gave her the sensitivity to love her children under any and all circumstances, even when her child has hurt her very badly.

I gave her strength to carry her husband through his faults and fashioned her from his rib to protect his heart.

I gave her wisdom to know that a good husband never hurts his wife, but sometimes tests her strengths and her resolve to stand beside him unfalteringly.

And finally, I gave her a tear to shed. This is hers exclusively to use whenever it is needed."

"You see my son," said God, "the beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair.

The beauty of a woman must be seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart.

You win best guy award today!! :flowerforyou:
  • juicy011
    juicy011 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Spain :flowerforyou:
  • calalily77
    calalily77 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Dominican Republic or Cuba. They know how to dance so I'd guess they'd be good at other things as well.
  • Thomas8260
    Thomas8260 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Brazil - i am thinking about someone like Sofia Vergara!!! I wonder what my calorie burn would be after a night with her?
  • supatim
    supatim Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Italy and Spain - at the same time.
  • Skeels
    Skeels Posts: 929 Member
    Options
    Australian, Amrican, Russian.......................
  • SunKissed1989
    SunKissed1989 Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    Australia - sexy accent :wink:

Specifically Hugh Jackman - mmmmm:love:
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    America :)

Boring...yawn
    Hey, I resemble that remark !
  • cazzamartinek
    cazzamartinek Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    well im scottish and my fiance is from slovakia and its a pretty hot combination :love: so ill stick with that !!! and would defiantly recommend Slovak men :happy: :happy: :happy:
  • LittleMissRainey
    LittleMissRainey Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Scotland. What's under the tartan?

Nothing, if they're doing it right! :wink: :love: :laugh:

For me it's either the US, Australia or New Zealand. Oh, and Ireland *noms*. tbh I can't afford to be fussy, as long as he's hot and likes me it's all good.
  • yelpat
    yelpat Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    The Unites States
  • _LilPowerHouse
    _LilPowerHouse Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    China (just out of curiosity) :flowerforyou:
  • Lando_pr
    Lando_pr Posts: 36
    Options
    Dominican Republic or Cuba. They know how to dance so I'd guess they'd be good at other things as well.

How about us Puertorricans? No love for the Boricuas? :p
  • boldtsmith
    boldtsmith Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I think I'd be to excited to sleep at all :blushing:
  • NocturnalGirl
    NocturnalGirl Posts: 1,762
    Options
    England. English accents can be such a turn-on (if it's the good one aha)
  • jerbear67
    jerbear67 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    My ex is from South Africa he is a HOT rugby player and was super good to me! We'd still be together today if he didn't go back to take care of his dying mom (which I give him huge kudo's for doing) and he felt it was safe for me to live there at the time.
  • speedracer2007
    speedracer2007 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Argentina, was very very good to me.
  • childofArtemis24
    Options
    Ireland or Australia
  • snw_
    snw_ Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    scotland.
  • Crying_In_Color