Hello!

Options
Figured I may as well jump right in! I'm 33, a mother of three (16, 13 and 11 months), married and desperately need to lose 30lbs. I'd like to lose 40 all together, but 30 to start.

I'm buying the 10 minute trainer series tonight to give me something to start with (and I know it wont be 10 minutes a day) as getting to the gym is an impossibility for me right now.

Looking forward to using MFP to keep me motivated and on track and meet some cool new folks!

Replies

• leahartmann
    leahartmann Posts: 415
    Options
    Hi!

I´m 38, married with no children. I have the same amount of weigth to loose. My antidepressive medication makes me gaine weight and I have to do something about it to keep it from getting worse. Feel free to add me. I hope you will achieve your goals and get all the support, you need. :smile:
  • calow5377
    calow5377 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi,
    I'm Jess, Im 30 years old and a new mum to 7 week old Angus. I am getting married in 4 months and would like to lose 28lbs before the big day. Prior to getting pregnant I was at my alltime fittest and slimest and would really like to get back to that but the stress and exhaustion of a new baby is making it tough. All encouragement is welcome!
  • carbak33
    carbak33 Posts: 7
    Options
    Hi All, I'm 44 and trying to be consistent with working out and getting in shape. I will go strong for a while and then fall off. I'm new to this application so I will make a conscious effort to update often. Good luck to you all with your health and fitness goals.
  • carbak33
    carbak33 Posts: 7
    Options
    Lea, good luck to you. I think once you exercise consistently, your body will release the endorphins you need to keep your depression under control.