Les Mills Body Balance

Options
so I'm doing a Les Mills body balance class tonight but don't own a heart rate monitor and can't find it on the MFP database to log it as exercise... can anyone with a HRM who's done the class tell me approx how many calories they burnt in the hour? Thanks!

Replies

• shiseido_faerie
    shiseido_faerie Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    I'd be curious to know how you find it, I'm doing it later this week

ETA if you look on the les mills website it gives you average cals burned, for me logging under Pilates comes out to about that same number
  • katenmills
    katenmills Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    yeah I looked on the website... something like 265? I don't know why but I can't believe it's that much (although I'm always skeptical about the estimates MFP or the gym equipments gives too so it might just be me). would be interested to hear if anyone's done it with a HRM on. thank you though, I'll log it as pilates for now :)!
  • alinakaras
    alinakaras Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I would be interested to see a reply to this too - I did this class yesterday (after a while of not doing it) and I sweated like if I was doing normal cardio, but then when I logged it under Yoga (or also tried Pilates), it came to 115kcal burned. I would like to think I burned more than that though!