Before & After Pics 9 months of Progress

Options

Replies

• chanty1234
    chanty1234 Posts: 56
    Options
    wow...you look amazing.. great transformation.. I would like to add you as a friend if you don't mind . I think your such an inspiration. I would love to loose or even look as great as you do
  • kflynn28147
    kflynn28147 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Awesome job.
  • rebob2u
    rebob2u Posts: 3
    Options
    Wow that is amazing!!! Your beautiful!
  • famlyluv
    famlyluv Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Great Job!! I bet your family is so proud of you!!!:drinker:
  • MrsGreenTea703
    MrsGreenTea703 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! You look incredible and much younger =D
  • kris4chloe
    kris4chloe Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    great job!!
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    WOW! You look amazing! Congrats girlie!
  • morningstarluv
    Options
    You r sooo beautiful!! Wtg girl! Happy for u :))
  • fit4lyfeLisa
    fit4lyfeLisa Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! Keep up the great work!!
  • SistaHope
    SistaHope Posts: 23
    Options
    WOW! That's fanTASTic! Good job, Mama!
  • blondie0942
    blondie0942 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Not only are you much smaller, you look sooo much younger, too! I think you look absolutely amazing. Great work, congratulations! :)
  • flitenfly
    flitenfly Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You look great.....you should be very proud of yourself. It is a great accomplishment!
  • dandes
    dandes Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!
  • EarthyChocl8AKA
    Options
    what a hottie! :wink:
  • mebuthalf
    mebuthalf Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look amazing!
  • gnarlynoodle
    gnarlynoodle Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!!!! Congrats to you!!!!
  • MommyRobin
    MommyRobin Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Great Job!! I bet your family is so proud of you!!!:drinker:

Thanks! My 7 yr. old in the picture hugs me several times a day and tells me he's so proud and how pretty he thinks I am. At his school every morning each kid in class would say something good that happened in their lives. Camden's good thing one day was that his Mom (me) had finished Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred. And my hubby started working out, joking that he didn't want me to leave him because he was out of shape. Haha! So, yeah! I guess they are proud.
  • suziecue66
    suziecue66 Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    If you had of listened to those that say up your calories you would not have lost as well. You ate from 1200 - 1400 which most would frown on. I think this needs to be stressed in your success story - you ate low calorie and became a success story.
  • jfrankic
    jfrankic Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    WOW!! You look great and so young!
  • MommyRobin
    MommyRobin Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    If you had of listened to those that say up your calories you would not have lost as well. You ate from 1200 - 1400 which most would frown on. I think this needs to be stressed in your success story - you ate low calorie and became a success story.

Thanks. I did what worked for me. I upped my calories when 1200 wasn't doing it anymore. I will slowly up my calories for maintenance. I appreciate all the advice that I received on this site. And I even used some of it. I hope that others do the same from my story. Everybody's body is different. We just have to work to find what is right for us. :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!