On the 20s and losing weight

Options
Hi! I need supportive friends that are around my age. My name is Karla and I'm 20 years old. I want to know what is your goal for the summer and how do you plan/ are doing it.

CW: 215
SGW (Summer Goal Weight): 190

:)

Replies

• mrsvanderpool
    mrsvanderpool Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 24, my starting weight was 214, and I'm down to 185 so far! I'd love to be your friend! Add me if you want!
  • mrsvanderpool
    Options
    Oh and I do a combination of kickboxing, Jillian Micheals, and treadmill. I started couch to 5k roday.
  • karla361
    karla361 Posts: 24
    Options
    I will add you right now :) I would love to take kick boxing classes but I can't find any
  • mrsvanderpool
    Options
    I do all my workouts at home, I use the 10 minute solutions: kickboxing boot camp. I love it and it's on Netflix!
  • josiethin
    josiethin Posts: 8
    Options
    I'm Josie. CW: 153.6, SGW: 130

I run or do aerobics for an hour everyday. I choose between jogging or aerobics. In the past 2.5 months, I lost 16.4 pounds already by doing this routine!
  • bradphil87
    bradphil87 Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    I'm brad. My starting weight was (and it's embarrassing to say) 286 lbs. I'm 6'1 and 25 years old. My weight now is 224 lbs. :) my current goal is to get under 200 by Halloween (it's a challenge group I'm in lol)
  • Dani5togo
    Dani5togo Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi, I'm 25 and from New Zealand. Trying to lose some baby weight! Currently 176lbs, aiming to be 165 :)
    I do pilates and walking. Looking to make some friends to help motivate me and of course motivate in return. Add me if you want :)
  • LizzieBruen24
    Options
    I'm Liz, 24 years old, and my SGW is 130 pounds. Previously, I lost 15 pounds by running and walking. Now, since I'm trying to tone up, I plan to do the 30 Day Shred and I just signed up for free kickboxing and yoga classes for the summer to go along with my running and walking.

Feel free to add me! :)
  • mizzleslie7
    Options
    Hi my name is Leslie and i'm 24 my starting weight was 244 and in about 3 1/2 months ive got down to 207lbs. I just eat right and count my calories and go to the gym 3-4 times a week. I'm not going to lie I have treated my self to a couple of cheat days through out this journey but always manage to go back on track. You can add me if you need anything let me know :flowerforyou:
  • kristinegift
    kristinegift Posts: 2,406 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Kristine. My starting weight is around 142 and I want to be around 130 by the end of the summer. Less of a number goal though than a body goal; I want to be able to have the abs to run in just a sports bra and shorts by the end of the summer :)
  • Cwilbanks12105
    Cwilbanks12105 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I'm 25, my cw is 218 and by the end of august I want to have hit "onderland". Even if it's like 199.9 I'll be happy lol. I go to the gym since they have the childcare for the kiddos and do mon, wed, fri weights+ light cardio and tues, thurs, sat I run.